« Back to the █▶ We The Homestucks Are Taking Over Spa... Forum

//> Has anyone played Hiveswap ??

//> If yes, what's your opinion on the game??

Report Topic

6 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Someguyontheinternet

posted

Yes I have! It's super fun but, I did get stuck on some parts and the jade part of the train is rlly buggy DX but if you have the cash deffo get it!!

Report Reply

Reply by Dave [Silly SYS]

posted

YES!! it is so much fun, i love joey and Galekh a lot !! i also like marvus and chahut as well. it is a bit hard with the jade train but really good, and i cant wait for part 3

Report Reply

Reply by tromin_hey:p

posted

i live breathe SLEEP hiveswap marvus xoloto and xefros and definitnely my favorite im not gonna but spoilelers but uhh it is so fire acutllay if you like point and click adventures and hommestuck i WOULD DEF RECCOMEND it helps expand on the lore of alternia and explains what the life of a troll was like before alternia litterally exploded

Report Reply

Reply by mayノluna 🍓

posted

MEEEEEEE. it's a little on the backburner rn in terms of interest but i enjoy it it was once one of my most intense hyperfixations ever and i still love joey and xefros and jude and dammek like my own children istg

Report Reply

Reply by Bkay!!!

posted

I REALLY wanna but unfortunately I can't find any free downloads of act 1 :( from what I've seen/heard it's really fun tho!!!

Report Reply

Reply by venny X3

posted

i have and my opinion is that marvuz iz my wife

Report Reply