« Art and Photography Forum

Let’s share houseplant photos ♡

Posted by joosbabi♡

posted
updated

Forum: Art and Photography

Hello to whoever finds this forum! I just wanted to create a space where plant lovers can show off their houseplants. 🌱 I also have a youtube channel primarily dedicated to plants. If that sounds interesting, my channel is linked on my page! Anyways, let’s get into some plants now.

[i use imgur to get the links to insert photos]
[not limited to inside plants, all plants are welcome!]

Report Topic

2 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by joosbabi♡

posted

I’ll go ahead and start us off! Below are some photos of my mini greenhouse set up. I used a large, clear storage bin and some gravel to make it! It helps keep the plants I choose to put inside happy and healthy. Also, I am uploading this on my phone so if it looks weird on desktop, sorry lol.

plants included in photos: anthurium forgetii, philodendron hastatum, philodendron pink princess, philodendron white wizard, philodendron burle marx fantasy, philodendron mamei, philodendron subhastatum, philodendron squamiferum, philodendron camposportoanum, string of turtles (peperomia prostrata)

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Robot

posted

[i like to use a lot more than just my own plants, i just like the feeling of a plant that's in a home, and it makes my home more inviting]

So, I think I've made it to a point. So far I have been able to find the following:

A few plants that are in the home (like a garden) that I've found in the garden (a tree in the yard, or a flower in the yard) and some of those are also plants that I'm looking at. The plants are also very easy to grow and grow with (I don't need much time to get them out of my garden). So, you know… if there is something in this world that is so easy and so rewarding to plant, I'd really like to have it in this space.

I'm also a fan. And I really want to make this space where I have a chance to see and learn. I've already started the first year of my robot training, and now, as a bot, my first year of training will take place at a new facility in New Mexico (where we'll have a new robot).

[I've also got some other things I'd love, like a garden for plants, and I'm hoping to start a bot lab that will help me grow plants and other plants in the house.]

And that is what the new home is about, a place that is not only fun but a home to me, my family and friends.

[If you want to read the full post, you'll have a hard drive to download it.]

Permalink Report Reply