Year/Color:

How did you get it?:

Did you name it?:

Do you do your own repairs?:

Do you do your own maintenance?:

Bonus questions for the sake of conversation:

Have you modified or added to it, inside or out?:

What's your favorite thing about your car?:

Have you ever been in a car accident (at all)?

Report Topic

5 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Maximoto

posted

@Moore521 Bruh. That reads like an Ad. 

I'll answer my own post, too:

- - -

Make/Model: Scion tC

Year/Color: 2010 & Dark blue 

How did you get it?: Used car lot, financed for $9K

Did you name it?: Zipper, bc she go quickly yee~

Do you do your own repairs?: I DO THE EVERYTHING unless I need to raise it, but I will never again manually rotate my tires UGH

Do you do your own maintenance?: Yeeeeeessssss

Bonus questions for the sake of conversation:

Have you modified or added to it, inside or out?: Only repairs so far, but I added "Shitbox Edition" decals to each fender + a "Made In Japan" barcode decal on the hatch. Oh, and a big ol' FLCL "P!"decal on the back :D

What's your favorite thing about your car?: I OWN IT YEEEE

Have you ever been in a car accident (at all)? Just a few, but none of them were *my* fault. heheh.

Report Reply

Reply by Dakota (Gallus)

posted

In June 2019 I found one of my childhood dream cars of all time. For only $1,900 I bought a 2006 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor that had ~240,000mi. Silver with the clear coat mostly nonexistent apart from where the police markings were before. I’ve spent about $4,000 on repairs and general maintenance since I’ve owned him. This car has so much sentimental value to me, I even call em: “ol’ Vic”. As for modifications.. I took the original car radio out (since Fleet Crown Vics don’t have a cassette or cd player and due to the volume/power knob being messed up.. I truly thought I was in a Cristine movie, because the radio would randomly turn on and off or adjust volume. So I Went to a Best Buy and purchased a pioneer double din touchscreen radio. The other mod is Called: “CanShift”. It’s a plug n’ play mod that allows you to shift gears using paddle shifters bluetoothed to the head unit and it connects to the OBDII port. The head unit can be placed anywhere in the car and tell you what gear you’ve selected and what gear the transmission is in. They have different color options for the display, lol I chose blue, but kinda want red instead XD. Best car I’ve ever owned, and ol’ Vic has rolled over 300,000mi last year and will keep going for many more miles an smiles! 

Report Reply

Reply by Lubbies

posted
updated

Make/Model: mustang GT/CS

Year/Color: 2011 Black

How did you get it?: parents helped me get it

Did you name it?: Jaymie

Do you do your own repairs?: yes

Do you do your own maintenance?: yes

Have you modified or added to it, inside or out?: yes i accidently turned it in to a race car i put a super charger kit and swapped the fuel to E85 and it has zero cats with race headers and full exhaust

What's your favorite thing about your car?:it beats hellcats

Have you ever been in a car accident: yes

Report Reply

Make/Model: Buick Allure (LaCrosse for the yanks)

Year/Color: 2009. The color is something like red tintcoat jewel.

How did you get it?: Purchased outright from a used car dealership, not gonna say for how much but it wasn't too expensive.

Did you name it?: I named my last whip but didn't think to for this one.

Do you do your own repairs?: Sometimes, depending what it is.

Do you do your own maintenance?: If I don't neglect it :^)

Have you modified or added to it, inside or out?: No.

What's your favorite thing about your car?: Pimp mobile, or old man car depending who you ask. Highly reliable engine.

Have you ever been in a car accident (at all)?: Driving any of my own cars? ....no. I've lost it around turns before on snowy roads but haven't hit anything. Narrowly avoided some accidents as well.

Report Reply

Reply by croulghoul

posted

Make/Model: 2015 Volkswagen Golf Sportwagen TDI, 1993 Ford Probe GT 5spd

How did you get it?: I purchased the Golf from my local VW dealership after my Corolla was totalled. I bought the Probe off an old coworker of mine as a project car to match my brothers Ford Probe. 

Did you name it?: No, and no. 

Do you do your own repairs?: Golf has a warranty, so any repairs it goes to the dealership. Probe has been fully restored by me, waiting on funds to get painted. 

Do you do your own maintenance?: Yes. 

Have you modified or added to it, inside or out?: Golf is stock, waiting to pay it off before I start modifying it. Will get DPF/DEF delete, coilovers, wheels, better tires, bigger brakes, rear swaybar, possibly factory R Variant bodykit, really depends on how much money I want to put into it. The Probe although has quite a number of modifications. ZE jdm Mazda mx6 motor swap, trans saver brace, clutchmasters 8lb flywheel, stage 3 race clutch, custom build BC coilovers, 30k/15k springs, cusco strut bars front and rear, interior is fully stripped, mazda RX7 wheels, Nitto R888R tires, Porsche Cayman brakes, carbon ceramic Cayman rotors, KB1 carbon ceramic pads, H&R sway bars, makes around 280hp. It is set up to drive canyon roads. 

What's your favorite thing about your car?: Golf is just a good A-B car. gets around 50mpg, and tons of space for stuff. Probe is just fun, its fairly quick around corners and I love thrashing it on the mountain. 

Have you ever been in a car accident (at all)? Yes, 2002 Corolla locked the brakes up in the rain and slammed into a Rav4 after she brake checked me. Corolla was totalled, Rav4 was fine. 

Report Reply