« Back to the writers cove {writing ideas,pomes,diary} Forum

can sum1 plz give me pointers on where to go with the next chapter of my story? [any help/ponters r highly appreciated!!]

im not fully sure if this is allowed in this group n this is also one of my first times posting inna spacehey group but i asked this in a qoutev writing group like a month or 2 ago n got like no help or pointers n i really need some help/pointers with this cuz i haven't updated my story in nearly 2 months or so- hope this isnt annoying- alr here we go-[this was written 4 qoutev not spacehey, just a heads up incase some stuff seems oddly outta place when referring to smt cuz its probs referring to qoutev rather then spacehey-]

Mk so ive been writing a Creepypasta X ftm/masc/male!reader story [itz called 'Don't Forget The Sun'] that is meant to be more of a thriller/horror style fic rather than a basic Creepypasta X Reader story and I've been building up suspense and such and have had it paced kinda slow to slow-ish medium [if that makes sense] and i have alot of ideas for it but im not really sure what to do with it for chapter six.

Ive been debating if  i want to start working in and introducing more creepypasta characters, make it a bit more quick paced, touch more on the mcs zoning out/dissociation, dreams/visions and paranoia , work in more of the y/n/mcs backstory[including flashback scenes] and so on but im just not really sure where exactly to go with it next- i know im not giving alot to work with but i honestly dunno what i actually have to work with if that makes sense-

any help and/or pointers and such is really appreciated since im not to sure what the hell i should do next or work in first- also it doesn't matter on whether or not ur familiar with 'Xreader' fics or creepypasta as any help from anyone is greatly appreciated n sumtimez help from ppl who aren't familiar with the thing ur workin on can be pretty helpful as its a opinion n help that can be less bias if that makes sense!:D

Report Topic

0 Replies