« Back to the Goth Forum

How many goths live in your city?

Posted by [CLAY]Greml

posted

Forum: Goth Group

I would like to ask this question, because in my city this genre is completely dead, and there are a maximum of 10 people living in the district

Report Topic

7 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by безнадiйна ♱

posted

well i suppose you are russian(?) personally speaking i havent met a lot of russian people who are into such type of music. i knew a guy who was a huge fan of joy division. funny enough he was the one that got me to enjoy post punk in the first place. he didnt label himself goth or anything like that tho... tbh he didnt even have much knowledge about this. i mean he only listened to some popular bands and thats it actually. unfortunately his music taste had changed a lot eventually and now he only listens to hip hop

Report Reply

Reply by scara

posted

not a lot most of them are fake claiming to be goth when really they just dress alt and listen to lil peep (nothing wrong with that it’s just not goth), but so far i only know myself and my best friend 

Report Reply

Reply by Kadavera

posted

no one but me, to my knowledge

Report Reply

Reply by 0x0x0xEmokid0x0x0

posted

Not so many, well except the ones that want to dress alt and don't actually listen to the music 

Report Reply

Reply by PumpkinPuffle

posted

none that I know of unfortunately 

Report Reply

I like to believe that there is a lot but most of the alternative people i met just liked the fashion or were emo lol. I've never met another goth in real life

Report Reply

Reply by 𝔰𝔬𝔭𝔥𝔦𝔞

posted

ummm idk im a teen n dont go outside much but my cities pretty big! theres a few goth freind groups at my high school but i think ive only seen like 2 other like actually outside of schooling :P

Report Reply