« Back to the Paranormal Stuff Forum

Reincarnation/past lives

Do any of you have experiences/memories of past lives? or know about reincarnation cases in your family? I do.

I had these dreams at 4 years old: in all of them I’m preteen age, one dream i’m in school getting lunch, and the next i’m with one of my friends from my past life bike riding with her in the woods while it was raining. I don’t know how many more of these dreams I had that i’ve forgotten but those are the ones i remember.

Fast forward to 1-2 years ago, I decide to do a past life regression while meditating in bed and i was able to get a 5-ish second memory of this girl who looked familiar to me rollerskating in front of me. she looked like she was from the 80s, and since i was a kid i always felt like i died sometime in the 80s.

months after doing that regression, i talked to my mom about these memories i have and she actually remembered them from her own pov; she used to have this friend she hung out with in middle school they’d go rollerblading together and she remembered bike riding with her the last month before her friend died. when i described the girl i saw rollerskating my mom was like “yeah that’s how i dressed when we went to the skating rink”. her friend died from a coma related to aspirin i think? every time she’s told me about that the details are confusing so i don’t remember the whole aspirin thing great, but it’s ironic because my whole childhood i would daydream wondering what it’s like to be in a coma: i guess i actually have experienced it. but basically my mom and i figured out together that i used to be one of her best friends in middle school until i died from that coma. Im pretty sure i died in 1982-1984 so i ended up being born as my friend’s daughter 16-18 years later (2000).

on top of that, my mom has also remembered multiple of her own past lives since she was a child and it’s funny we’ve both had gender identity confusion because of our past lives. one of my sisters has much older past life memories where we all even knew each other then, she must’ve recognized it was us around her in those memories.

And now recently, my friends and i were able to figure out my dog from when I was 12-14 reincarnated as one of my cats that was born this year along with my family & i having clues that my grandma has possibly chosen to reincarnate as another kitten we have right now (she always wanted to be a cat after she died and i feel her tbh, i would too lmao).

If any of you have experiences like this i’d really love to hear about it, i don’t know very many people who are in touch with & remember their other lives and it feels isolating.

Report Topic

2 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by KAI <3

posted

I saw this and reincarnation and past lives are one of my top interests, so i thought id share some of my experiences.

Ive had a few dreams that pieced together a past life, i was around 6-8ish when i started having these dreams and then around 10-12 when i stopped but by the time it stopped a whole life was remembered. I will share the dreams in the order i had them and then at the end i will put it in order.

Dream One

It started off with me and this other woman(blonde curly hair, blue-green eyes, in a tan/beige top with a ground length brown skirt in short black heels.) running from people holding hands on a forested beach, they were screaming things about hell and that we were going to burn in it, and then we ran into the forest and got away from the people and they couldnt find us but we could hear them screaming stuff like "where did they go?" "i cant believe they got away". We were on top of hill, at the top it was flat with a big willow tree and me and her were laying on the grass underneath the tree.

That was the end of that dream, the next dream took place a few weeks later after i forgot about dream one.

Dream Two

We were in a old buggy type thing with horses pulling it. i had on a grey head covering, a white tank top over a black long-sleeved undershirt with a long mid grey skirt, she had on a black head covering, a light blue tank top over a white long sleave undershirt with a dark navy blue skirt. There was a map of the united states, we were headed farther north, and in land.

That was the end of dream two, it was short but had some important details. The Next dream took place nearly 2-3 years after the last.

Dream Three

We were in a forest with lots of trees, big trees towering over us, there were  naturally grown flowers all around, moss covering the ground, and then i walked into a clearing in a long white dress with a vail in my hair i turn going around a tree and i see her. She was wearing a beautiful long black dress, but there was also a man in a nice suit standing next to her. Once i turned starting to walk towards her she gasped and tears filled her eyes, and she smiled at me. when i got to her she grabbed my hands and held them out in front of her as we stared into each others eyes. The man spoke, "Josephine do you take Rosemary as your wedded wife" And i said i do. He then repeated the vows to Rosemary and then she said "i do", we kissed then we walked away.

That was the end of dream three and that's when it clicked that in that life i was a lesbian but way before it was okay. That was the last dream i remember having and i made a video on it on tiktok and a girl commented that she had a very similar story then we started talking on instagram and we discovered that she was Rosemary and i was Josephine but sadly after that we lost touch and i have yet to have a dream since

Report Reply

Reply by ivy rose

posted

(idk how spacehey replies work i’m crossing my fingers and praying this replies directly to you @ kai)

that’s incredible you were able to find her again on instagram and be able to talk to her, before i had confirmation that id known my mom before i was worried id never be able to get any more clues about my past life or meet anyone connected to it. i think we’re probably always bound to come in contact with the same souls we’ve known over several lives just because we want to, even if we don’t know it consciously. i hope you guys can end up meeting/talking again, id be so interested in getting to know what my own past partner is doing this time around.

Report Reply