« Back to the little horrorz Forum

little horrorz survey/quiz!!!

1. Name/Nickname?

2. What are your pronouns?

3. Top 3 favorite albums of this year?

4. Top 5 favorite bands/artists?

5. Favorite vampire trope/storyline? (ex: the teen romance, the ancient almighty, the victorian night crawler, the catholic vampire, the vampire council, etc)

6. Favorite books?

7. What is the scariest movie you've ever seen?

8. Who is the fictional character that is "literally" you?

9. Favorite video game?

10. More vampire talk. Here's a situation: you've been turned into a blood-sucking monster. Do you:

a) bite the whole town and start your vampire army

b) step into the sunlight/drive a stake through your heart to spare your loved ones from the curse of immortality.

c) a secret third thing

11. What is the most embarrassing fandom you've ever been in?

12. What is your favorite year of fashion?

13. Your favorite stupid movie quote:

14. Girls who want boys who like boys to be girls who do boys like they're girls who do girls like they're boys???? Yes or no not??????????????? HUH??????? WHAT IS YOUR ANSWER QUICK QUICK OH GOD YOU'RE RUNNING OUT OF TIME OH GOOODDDDD!!

15. That was weird. What is your favorite flavor of lollipop (thing you put in your mouth and then swallow your flavored saliva)?

16. Do you wear wigs? Have you worn wigs? Will you wear wigs? When will you wear wigs?

17. The song that is currently stuck in your head. Sing it. Do not give me the name. Type it like it's sang.

18. On a scale of one to 19, would you eated soap?

19. Hottest boy? Lol who said that anyways whats your dream job?

20. Should boys be forced to wear low-rise skinny jeans for eternity? Ok seriously this is getting weird. A ghost keeps typing weird things into my computer. How do I get rid of ghosts in my computer?

21. Who is your girlfriend and why is it gerard way in 2005?

22. LAST WORDS?

ok bye now thanks for playing!!!!!!!!!!!!

Report Topic

0 Replies