« SpaceHey Forum

Posting a Bulletin Using HTML (Includes images and embeds) [TUTORIAL]

Posted by DigiGhostπŸ’š

posted
updated

Forum: SpaceHey

To post a bulletin using html code instead of using the new visual editor, simply click the blue <> button on the right side of the editor.

This will grey out all of the visual editor buttons and enable hmtl input.

Then simply paste or enter your html code/embed into the text box.
If you would like to see a preview of your bulletin, click the blue code button again. This will switch back to the visual editor.

Then click post bulletin :)

NOTE:
If you do not see the blue code button, refresh your browser cache for the specific page by hitting:

Windows: ctrl + F5

Mac/Apple: Apple + R or command + R

Linux: F5

For mobile users,Β  you should see the most current version of the page but if youre willing to clear your mobile cache:

Report Topic

17 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Rainstorm Moonbow

posted

For some reason the <> button makes the textarea read-only on my mobile browser. I’ve cleared all cache and offline website data. I’ve tried both Safari and Firefox (I don’t use Chrome as I’m a security purist). Anybody else still having issues?

Report Reply

Reply by TRAPS

posted

Reply by Hectropolis

posted

I tried man, i still don't get it...

I'm googled some graphics websites that were used for myspace... guess they don't work or I haven't figured out how to use the codes

Report Reply

Reply by Lyrian Space Frequencies

posted

I still can't get it to work. I'm a newb when it comes to this. I'm trying to post a youtube video. What am I missing?

Report Reply

for some reason i'm having a lot of trouble with the WYSIWYG editor, i'll write my bulletin and it'll be the way i want it, but then when i publish and look at it there will be random spaces in the middle of my paragraphs, the formatting will be all messed up. i try using html mode but a similar thing happens. i even tested my html in codepen and it was perfect there : ( is anyone else having the same issue?

Report Reply

Reply by Inside Bilderberg

posted

Thanks, Cool!Β 

Report Reply

Reply by STÅR BØI TÅRØT

posted

Thank you so much for sharing this coded information. I’ll definitely have to give it a shot, I’m still learning to put in the proper inputs in order to code the right tasks.

Report Reply

Reply by Enchiin

posted

Your post is really educational, and you can read it whenever youΒ geometry dash unblocked choose.

Report Reply

Reply by Clyde Bloom

posted

I found it very interesting and enjoyed reading this post. I Will wait for your posts. If you are looking for aΒ electric boiler suppliersΒ so you can click our link

Report Reply

Reply by Hobart

posted

Great tutorial on posting bulletins using HTML! It's incredibly helpful, especially for newcomers. Adding images and embeds really enhances content. Have you considered discussing the use of the hydrogen executor for more interactive elements? Keep up the great work! its aΒ hydrogenexecutor

Report Reply

Reply by Jordan Wick

posted

As a call center headset manufacturer, We offer a variety of colors and styles to match the environment of the customer service center, and our headsets are designed to be comfortable for the employee and the customer.

Report Reply

Reply by lino

posted

I have read your excellent post. This is a great job. I have enjoyed reading your postΒ buckshot rouletteΒ first time.

Report Reply

Reply by golmal

posted

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSlwOZLlUGg">a course in miracles</a> Thanks a lot for sharing us about this update. Hope you will not get tired on making posts as informative as this. [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSlwOZLlUGg]{a course in miracles}[/url]

Report Reply

Reply by golmal

posted

Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very useful! Turismo dentale in Albania

Report Reply

Reply by golmal

posted

This is obviously one great post. Thanks for the valuable information and insights you have so provided here. {Turismo dentale in Albania}

Report Reply

Reply by golmal

posted

I love seeing
websites that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free.
It is the old what goes around comes around routine. Turismo dentale in Albania

Report Reply