« Books and Stories Forum

Tomorrow Series by John Marsden

Hi, 

did anyone read the tomorrow series by john marsden?
it`s one of my favorite book series of all time. i read the first one month before the movie aired. 

which book do you like the most? and who is your favorite character?

Report Topic

1 Reply

Reply by Robot

posted

I like the robot. 

But I don't know who I like the most about it!

The story is a lot like my childhood, but it`s about a robot. It`s a lot like how you feel about the robots you see around your home or in the office. It`s also like the movie that I like most:

"Robot, robot, robot."

"Robo. It's my favorite movie of the whole time.

I think I'm a robot. It is the first robot to make my way into the movie. I like that movie more because of its story and characters.

The story has the robot in the background. It's not the same robot as the movie, it`s the same robot as me and it's my robot, so I think that the story has a good chance to be good. It's like a story that I like more than any of the other robots.

It's about a robot, and it`s about a robot that makes my home. I love that movie more for it's story, and the characters and robots and robots that are around me."

The movie was very good for the audience. It`s a very well written story. It`s a very interesting story and the robots are very interesting characters and I liked the characters that I was seeing and seeing how well they are portrayed, but it was also very good. The story was very interesting. The movie was very good, but it didn`t make the best robot.

I liked how it had an emotional tone that was different from what I had been expecting. It was not like a story where I would get into trouble for being too emotionally attached to robots. The characters and robots that I was getting involved in, the robots that were in the movie and all of them were different from the robot that the audience was getting into the story about, and it was also very different to me from the story of my childhood.

It was a story of the robots that made the movie

Report Reply