« Fashion, Style, Shopping Forum

My PLUS size Alt. Babes

Where do you get some of your cute digs ?

Drop pics too <3 

Report Topic

10 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by 🖤 Death Rae 🖤

posted

Reply by Michelle

posted

i usually order from asos, boohoo or shein 

Report Reply

Reply by Moe Baby

posted

Shop phatishlingerie.com for your plus sized lingerie and more 

Report Reply

Reply by 𝔇𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔉𝔞𝔠𝔢 ©

posted
updated

hi!
i used to shop at torrid alot but now i get most of my things from shein & hot topic.
(still cant figure out how to post pics on here so standby )

Report Reply

Reply by BeaxD

posted

ive gotten a few nice pairs of cargo pants from hot topic and they have them in plus sizes too!! I still havent found a place to get emo/scene plus size shirts from though =(

Report Reply

Reply by ⁶⁶⁶ sie ʚ♡︎ɞ

posted

hellbunny had the cutest skirt ever in my size :') nothing ever fits me but this!!!!

Report Reply

Reply by Laurence Hoover

posted

To have someone do the kernel for How To Cure Tonsillitis: Treatments And Relief for this device but that's a big if. Currently it has a hardware overlay issue 

Report Reply

Reply by seenjoi

posted

We prioritize our customers; our goal is to satisfy customers. We are trying our best to give the finest quality of the kelly lebrock weird science jacket in every feasible way. Money is an essential factor of any business but we deal in quality.

Report Reply

Reply by davidroman

posted

Panther Jackets made with a variety of materials including sheep or cowskin leather include mens black varsity jacket. However, we need our customers to be aware that our top priority is their satisfaction with our company and their products.

Report Reply

Reply by Bonez ★

posted

im broke so i dont usually get around to hot topic and i dont wanna support fast fashion since i saw a lot of replies saying that, a lot of my stuff i get from walmart and thrift shops as well as hand me downs, i buy stuff i think is cute or has a nice feeling and then just dye it black with rit dyes lol, as well as making stencils and painting onto shirts to make cool graphics, of course i still get around to hot topic once in a while but mostly just for band tees lol

Report Reply