« Fashion, Style, Shopping Forum

Hot Topic

Whats everyone's wierdest hot topic experience?

Report Topic

13 Replies

Sort Replies:

@emily 

That mustve been weird huh? Im a teen and i just got into my local HT cuz due to the Ekids making emo a trendy thing in my area they sprinkled some Emo esque things back in here and there but Spencers is on the same stretch of mall. Anyway the people at my HT are all relatively interesting sorta. Still kinda bland tho 

Report Reply

Reply by Scarlett<3

posted

Bro none omds I wish tho- hot topic doesn’t exist in England agh, honestly looks like they sell such cute things it’s such a shame. Especially coz they don’t do international shipping !

Report Reply

Reply by ★Sal★

posted

i miss old hot topic

Report Reply

Reply by applesauce

posted

ik that the tumblr post about the black parade being played and everyone in the store being silent for the beginning is often called out for being fake and bait, but it happened to me like 5 years ago. every time i try and tell someone about it they think i am repeating that post and dont believe me.
id say either that or walking by one and hearing the sword art online opening on the speakers. i know they play anime ops normally now but it still made me do a double take. i wonder if they ever played the mlp op or hetalia ed at the height of their popularity lol.

Report Reply

Reply by Serendipity ★

posted

nothing that strange has ever happened to me at hot topic. the mall around here (where ht is) is pretty tame.

Report Reply

Reply by annie

posted

hot topic has some crazy shit in there bro. one time my friend and i went in there and looked around and found a pikachu binder/sports bra and a choker necklace with a big charm on it that said "i love kpop" or some shit like that

Report Reply

Reply by freshmeat

posted

All of my experiences have been normal but i remember 2 years ago i got scammed there. Basically, it was halloween and I bought some shit at hot topic. They told me to get some candy from the front and that it'd be free. I took some raspberry mochi and when I look at the reciept, they apparently charged me for it as well.

Report Reply

Reply by Test-tube with better eyeliner

posted

Are odd experiences at hot topic common? I've heard about them, i go to the closet mall to me only once a year so- 

Report Reply

Reply by Jizzy Jay

posted

I was trying my hardest not to shit myself because I made the smart decision to eat ice cream before I went to the mall- I was basically almost in a fetal position trying to hold my ass while my friend was raiding the Ghost shirts lmfao

Report Reply

Reply by tisteatime

posted

i've never had a weird experience there. one time tally hall was playing in one ig. that was mainly just kinda neat though

Report Reply

Reply by Vondutchess

posted

So I live in a small town so I see a lot of people from school. I don't go to the mall frequently but when I do and see them it's unbearably awk. Like the next day or even same day the follow me on insta like how the hell did you find me you stalker...

Report Reply

Reply by 人間の肉

posted

When it transformed into a Disney store so gradually no one noticed.

Report Reply

Reply by _CherriCola_

posted

in like 2020 or 2021 there was a random fight between a group of girls, sometimes i wonder what theyre doing rn

Report Reply