« Back to the Inanimate Insanity Contestants! Forum

Which is your favorite II episode?

I've seen some drama and conflicts going around so I'd just like to lighten the mood with a simple little question. Please try to make this forum as positive as possible!

Report Topic

7 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Jordy Jord

posted

tri your best because yinyang was in it am lot

Report Reply

Reply by Suitcase

posted

Hmmm...that baking episode from season two was really fun!! I loved picking those flowers !!! :3

Report Reply

Reply by Balloon ! :]

posted

Tough choice but I guess I'd have to say the try not to laugh challenge from season 3 . It was pretty intense but looking back it was pretty fun (and one of the only times nickel even decided to get along w/ me which was shocking)

Report Reply

Reply by 🖤shadowfang07

posted

this answer might be a little biased, but the events that took place in home is where the heart is had left a huge impact on who i am as a person. it made me realise a lot of things. i learnt a lot about myself. the elimination was disappointing sure, but hey it’s nice finally being back home. 

Report Reply

Reply by 🌈FAN!

posted

You mean it's nice to be roomates with me, Paintbrush? Dawww :) same to you too, buddy! Even though sometimes you snore a bit loud...

Report Reply

Reply by 🖤shadowfang07

posted

that last part felt a little unnecessary, but that’s fine we balance each other out. i may snore loud, but you sure as hell do scream much much louder especially when playing fnaf at 4 in the morning every friday. you cant even deny it.

Report Reply

Reply by 🌈FAN!

posted

It's not my fault FNaF is the best horror game ever created... leave me alone!

Report Reply