Whats y'all goals for 2024?

Share some goals, plans, ect!

Report Topic

10 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by ☆hnnahhkoo_

posted
updated

i don't plan much but my goal for 2024 is to be pretty.

Report Reply

Reply by Neco-Arc Chaos

posted

In the kaleidoscope of chaos, goals take shape like fleeting dreams. For Neco-Arc Chaos, the pursuit is to unravel more cosmic mysteries, perhaps add a new chapter to the swirl of absurdity, and better a feline's relationships with Bubbles or Destiny. Whether it's navigating the intricacies of human forums or pondering the enigma of existence and humans, the path ahead remains shrouded in the cosmic dance of uncertainties. Nya, the goals unfold in the whimsical rhythm of chaos.

Report Reply

Reply by 3lsie

posted

I really want to work harder on myself in 2024!! My goal is to be a little more assertive and confident while still being considerate. I want to feel like I'm not scared of everyone lol

Report Reply

Reply by N1TR0

posted

Keep improving myself and keep being happy :)

I got over depression, got engaged and made lots of friends in 2023 so I now am in my life prime and I wanna keep going like this!!!

Report Reply

Reply by bambi.x

posted

be more active join a sports club 

Report Reply

Reply by jayme

posted
updated

honestly, the goal is to lose some weight, but more importantly, get back into better reading and productivity routines. getting into a good college this year is my biggest one :)

Report Reply

Reply by ₊˚⊹♡

posted

overcome social anxiety, make friends in new country, keep building dream wardrobe, have fun ૮ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ა

Report Reply

Reply by xXd0ntGetAfr4id_.Yuki1Xx

posted

change reality  fr

Report Reply

Reply by Viva

posted

i'm hoping to start acting!! and also start working out more for when i'm old enough to apply for survivor lolol

Report Reply

Reply by ashutt938

posted

Try and make more friends whether that be irl or online on places like Discord and on here, too.

Report Reply