« Back to the Therian & Otherkin Forum

am i a thierian? (REPOST BC I DIDN"T WNAT IT TO DELETE :3)

So for the past couple of weeks i've been trying to figure out so i've decided to ask someone thats a therian so ima just make a list of a couple of things that might make me a therian

1.)sometimes if I think about it, i can feel a phantom tail,ears, or snout.    2.)I can sometimes fee a speacial connection with my dogs but not other dogs so idk :/   3.) I tried wearing a collar (don't make fun of me) and it felt somewhat nice but still weird     4.) i've always wanted to be non-human (like a fox or something) idk i think thier cool 5.) i'm a furry and yes ik that they are different but it could mean someting idk

I honestly think that thierians are cool and idc if they say that its hard to be a thierian. I'm already trying to cope with lots of stress rn :) (dont worry im fine)

Report Topic

2 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by scrimblo

posted

btw i haven't had any shifts or dreams of being an animal (not yet at least)

Report Reply

Reply by Faith

posted

Hiii ;D so it sound like you could be a dog other kin or maybe even a therian but if not any of tho i notice that you want 2 be nonhuman so you can always be copylink in your not an otherkin or therian but i would recoumend 2 just do alot of research and try to discover your self more and i guess thats all i have 2 say have a great day :3 ^^

Report Reply