« Back to the Paranormal Stuff Forum

arab horror story (surur) TW : Cannibalism

soo heyy! 

i know i said i had sick story this time but i lost the all articles i saved for the story so till i find them we will read this cute little story :)

so lets get into it ~

surur was a nice little kid that only wanted to live happily unfortunately that became impossible after his mom died and his dad was forced to get marred again from another woman to take care of him and his son (surur) , the woman was an evil she used to torture surur and make him live in living hell there was nothing bad she didnt do to him when his dad wasnt watching but there was one thing she still havent done...

one day surur dad had guests so he brought a sheep for them to eat at dinner and give it to his wife to cook after she finished making dinner she took a bite from the sheep and really liked it so she took another bite and another and another and another one by one one after one and it kept going and going ... oh no ! she said after she looked at the empty plate . she have ate the sheep all of it ! she started getting scared to make surur dad angry so she let the poor little surur pay it after she cut his limbs and head and every thing ! she cut every thing there is no surur any more now its only flesh and blood and bones so she took his bones and buried them under his dad horse stall she got back cooked the meat and serve it to guests but they refused to eat till surur come but he wasnt any where!

his dad got out and started calling for him and when he got close to the cemetery he called again in a higher voice and said: (Surur, there is no light in the house!)The voice of his dead wife answered him in a loud and clear voice: (hey caller!you burned My heart! Sorour was slaughtered by his father’s wife and buried under his father’s horse stall!) So the father went home and dug under the horse stall just to find his son surur bones buried there . he got angry and punished his wife by cooking her and sending her to her family as a gift to eat ! 

this was the end ! this story was a scary story that was used to school children and it wasnt actually clear if it was true or just made up  ! 

and yeeahh about this part: [ (Surur, there is no light in the house!)The voice of his dead wife answered him in a loud and clear voice: (hey caller!you burned My heart! Sorour was slaughtered by his father’s wife and buried under his father’s horse stall!) ] 

this part was supposed to be very poetic when its arabic but after translation its just weird . let me explain "there is no light in the house" stand for a cultural greeting ! when a loved person come to your house or one of the family members come back home we say ( the light is finally in the house !) meaning that this house finally have life and joy in it and that is a complement that show how this person is important to you when his dad said that he meant that there is no life no joy in this house if you are not in it . and what the dead mom was so poetic too but it translate to the same meaning in the line 

the line in arabic :

(سرور مافي البيت نور ) the dad 

( يهالمنادي، حرقت فؤادي. سرور ذبحته زوجة أبوه و دفنته تحت مربط خيل ابوه) the dead mom 

so that all for today hope you liked that ! hope you share your thoughts its really encourages me to do more :)

see you next time ~

Report Topic

1 Reply

Reply by YOKO!☆

posted

damn what a good story!!

Report Reply