« Jobs, Work, Careers Forum

Looking to leave my job. Any leads?

Posted by Jack

posted

Forum: Jobs, Work, Careers

I have been working at this company for nearly 9 years as of June 2024. I am on the outs and I am looking for a new place to better utilize my time and labor.

looking for a job that is:

- 40 hours a week minimum

- hourly wage between $20-25/hr

- completely remote/WFH

This is my job situation currently, with the exception of being 100% remote. I have to go on site two days out of the month.

the current job I work at I do customer service, i take telephone calls and live chats. We use systems like Salesforce and Outlook along with Excel. I'm tired of working for a company that is not interested in listening to the people who are making them money. I have been applying for jobs for over a year on LinkedIn and I never hear anything back from them. Any leads would be appreciated.

Report Topic

3 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Jinnicide

posted

Linkedin is trash, have you tried Craigslist?

Report Reply

Reply by Satan's Lavendar

posted

Indeed is much better for job searching than LinkedIn. 

Make sure you're updating your resume to match the job description. 

Have ChatGPT help you write cover letters - write the crappiest cover letter and have ChatGPT suggest improvements, so it keeps some of your writing style. 

Keep applying. Full WFH is a bitch to find but you've got a lot of experience! 

Report Reply

Reply by Jack

posted

Thanks y’all. I’ve not thought about looking at CL for jobs, and I’m just recently hearing how hard it is to get anything going on LinkedIn. I’ve been applying for jobs on there since December of last year.

Report Reply