« Back to the Furries of SpaceHey Forum

i nearly got beaten up by someone at school just for being a furry

Posted by adelxx

posted
updated

Forum: Furries of SpaceHey Group

they were like 3 or 4 foot and i'm 5'5" so this was an easy win, so he just harassed me for being a furry, and he tried to haymaker me and i managed to resist it, and then i reminded myself that this guy harassed me on discord for being a furry, he was being ableist, racist and homophobic so i snitched to the teacher and fingers crossed he'll get suspended

but still this jerk needs to shut up bout his "anti-furry" army that he's tryna create, all he does is just harass furries which did nothing wrong to him, like what is he gonna do? make a sigma skibidi toilet army against the cutest type of people on the planet? i think not rofl
this whole stir happened roughly a few days after my 13th birthday, on about 13-16th nov idk
womp womp

Report Topic

10 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by adelxx

posted

adding on he lead me to a mental breakdown and for some reason i got excluded 2 weeks ago and he didn't even get a detention goddamn

Report Reply

Reply by V4an1shed

posted

what id do is just ignore and tell that guy that he is irrational and he needa wakeup and whatever crap he sends back just ignore. Any physical stuff like if he punched you, id just be like "what? you think your in one of those disney coming of age movies?"  id probabaly think of smth better but anyways, outside of school id send that punch right back [thats a lie i couldent do it myself, id just back off, you should too] but inside school really you could just embarrass em if the staff dont do nothin abbout it and he wont stop eeven tho your ignoring him. Really, its harder for authorities to figure something out if there was a fight so its pest to take physical contact in and tell authorities. Even better, get some proof. My school is filled with cameras so yeah, no one would try.

You doing alright tho?

Report Reply

Reply by AmygdalaTRAXx

posted

people like that are always so untalented and lame! All they do is complain about something that doesn't even affect them at all... >n<

Report Reply

Reply by adelxx

posted

dont worry guys i'm alright im just having moderate to severe depression

Report Reply

Reply by spirit

posted

You gotta get your lick back dude
No trollin, no bullshittin, no jokin

spin back!

Report Reply

Reply by adelxx

posted

update: he hasnt been in school for 2 weeks

good fucking riddance

Report Reply

Reply by adelxx

posted

update: he returned and he wished that i was in jail, what a dick

Report Reply

Reply by Mochi

posted

damn that really sucks bad, speaking from experience im sad to inform
you that unless they do something that will actually make the school get out of their way to suspend him, you will have to bear him because schools have absolutely 0 idea of what students are doing unless they make a bunch of noise, i think this is a different situation tho, is it just one guy or are there any more people?, because personally i got bullied for being a furry and gay, but there were a lot of people involved so i straight up changed schools and it worked for me, but changing schools may be a very hard way to overcome just one person, anyways, i hope you dont have to see that guy anytime soon, best of lucks <3

Report Reply

Reply by adelxx

posted

update: my friend got jumped by him TWICE, the kid who jumped him was called a pussy because he attacked from the behind

so basically i got excluded for threatening him

and he wasnt excluded even if he tried to fucking kill my friend

Report Reply

Reply by adelxx

posted

upd. that bitch interacted me again and accused me of trying to kill him again. god damn him in hell

Report Reply