« Music Forum

The Birthday Massacre fans… Are you out there?

Posted by charnel_doll

posted

Forum: Music

This is one of my favourite favourite bands and yet every time i tell someone about them they go “who”? Please tell me I’m not totally alone in this 

Report Topic

4 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by charlie rider

posted

YOURE NOT ALONE!! ive only listened to imagica and pins and needles but they go crazy hard and i really need to listen to more of their stuff. do you have a favorite album or a recomendation??

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by thrashwoof

posted

waaaait omg i used to be obsessed with them. "Walking with strangers" was one of the first CDs i ever bought, unfortunate they never got very popular. another band i was really into at the same time was "one-eyed doll" which i neeeever see anyone talk about either

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by charnel_doll

posted
updated

WOW OKAY super awesome to know other fans r out there!!! 

Charlie - my favourite favourite albums are “Hide and Seek” and “Superstition”, but it’s literally all soooo good!! Pins and Needles is definitely up there too!

Thrashwoof - first of all, love your username lol, and aaaaa so happy to meet another fan! Walking with Strangers was the first album of theirs I bought, too!

Chelly - ohmigosh, really? I feel like in the circles I run in, The Birthday Party is WAY more well known than The Birthday Massacre, haha

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by jayme

posted

i've only listened to blue and dead, but im pouring all these other titles into my recs

Permalink Report Reply