« Art and Photography Forum

Digital artists!!!

Hi!! I'm a digital artists/novice animator and I love meeting fellow artists ^_^!! Feel free to share your work here, I'd love to see it <3 !!!

Posting some of my more recent artworks below!!!  :3

Report Topic

15 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Robot

posted

- The art is amazing, it's really nice and I think it will be a really great experience to work on the robot and have it animate and be a robot.

- It will make my work feel real and I think that's the key to success in any kind of art work!

I hope you all enjoyed this!

Report Reply

Reply by Buraiden Gai

posted

absolutely love the painted style of that first piece!

Report Reply

Reply by Amber

posted

You're artwork is really cool!! I especially love how pretty the second one is!

I'm also a digital artist! :)

Report Reply

Reply by Melrose

posted

I work with AI art rendering. My hands shake too much for a good stylus and pad (Even with medication.) So I have a lot of my artwork up on Artbreeder. Before anyone says it's not real art, let me illustrate something for you. It is art, it takes a lot of time and fine tuning to get the renders to look *just right* and even then, there's lots of tools to help make the render warp further to what you are looking to create. It's a fine art tool for those with disabilities like mine, allowing us to be creative without unnecessary stress on our hands and arms. 

I do portraits for roleplayers, and gamers looking to recreate their favorite characters. It's commission based, but I enjoy it, and it's very satisfying to see the outcome and results of my work. 

Report Reply

Reply by Melrose

posted
updated

Just a few more of my work. 

Report Reply

Reply by PRINCE

posted

everyone is so talented omgggg ;__;/

Report Reply

Reply by Melrose

posted

Hiya Prince! I'm a disabled AI artist, I use a variety of different AI sites to do the artwork I produce. Thank you for the compliment however, I appreciate it very much. 

Report Reply

Reply by PRINCE

posted

Melrose that's still awesome!!!! AI work is still important and extremely cool ^_^

Report Reply

Reply by Melrose

posted

Reply by NinjaKat2

posted

spaghetti

Report Reply

Reply by DivorceMan

posted

Reply by AUGUST

posted

Hellooooo !! im a digital artist who mainly uses procreate, here's some of my art:

You can find me on my links via my profile

Report Reply

Reply by uukipi

posted
updated

everyone has such nice rt omg!!! heres a lil painting i did of my oc Luna

Report Reply

Reply by Setowarusawa

posted
updated

https://pin.it/735MNRJlp

Here are some sketches I made on procreate :)

Report Reply

Reply by ༺Lunar Pranik༻

posted

Побуду первым русским среди англоговорящих. 

Полноценный арт был создан около месяца назад, скейтчу уже пол года. Надеюсь, кому нибудь понравится. 🤎

Report Reply