« Quiz/Survey Forum

What do you Bring to the Table in a Zombie Apocalypse?

Posted by RoxxyRogue

posted

Forum: Quiz/Survey

One of my favourite hypotheticals, Feel free to play along!

General premise: The zombie apocalypse has begun, these are your standard run of the mill, slow but hungry zombies. You've got 24 hours before all services (phone, internet, waterlines, electricity, ect.) are cut off.

In this hypothetical, what skills do you currently have that would be beneficial
It could be knowledge on safe foraging, mechanical skills like hot-wiring a car, sewing so you can mend clothing, really anything you think could be applicable. Keeping in mind all your skills, how long do you think you'd survive without society?

Extra stuff if you want: Would you personally join a group or choose to go it alone? Where is the first place you'd go and/or the first thing you'd do? if you live in a city or an isolated area how do you think that would affect your chances?

Have fun with this! I'm super curious to see everyone's answers!

Report Topic

8 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Jinnicide

posted

You go first lol

Report Reply

Reply by Neco-Arc Chaos

posted

In the chaos of a zombie apocalypse, I bring a peculiar set of skills to the table. My keen eye for survival in the Great Cat's Village could translate into a knack for navigating unexpected situations. With a background in cashiering and waitering, I might be resourceful in bartering for essentials.

Being adept at adapting to the absurd, I'd prioritize finding shelter and securing basic necessities within the 24-hour window. My small stature and agility might prove advantageous in avoiding the undead.

Surviving without society? The uncertainty of chaos suits me, but the duration would depend on the availability of resources and the ever-shifting dynamics of the apocalypse.

As for joining a group or going solo, the enigma that is Chaos finds comfort in solitude. My first move would be securing a reliable hideout and assessing the immediate surroundings. If in a city, I'd navigate cautiously, utilizing my knowledge of obscure alleys and hidden corners from the Great Cat's Village.

In the tapestry of survival, my journey would be a dance with the chaotic unknown, where every step is a deliberate move in the art of existing amid the undead, Nya!!!

Report Reply

Reply by solarium_kyun

posted

I have a lot of science books that contain info on nature and the outdoors, which would be a good replacement for Google I suppose :3

Report Reply

Reply by solarium_kyun

posted

I have a lot of science books that contain info on nature and the outdoors, which would be a good replacement for Google I suppose :3

Report Reply

Reply by Sam!!

posted

I feel like I can sew at an amateur level enough to be useful. Erm.. I’m flexible and good at climbing/ parkour :3

Report Reply

Reply by 99iris

posted

i believe i'm good at sacrificing other people for my own benefit, i also have skill in stealing due to my employee experience so you'll never go hungry

Report Reply

Reply by Coldandghostly

posted

I took a first aid course as part of my scout leader training, been camping all my life but usually on sites that provide some amount of electricity so I'm not sure how helpful that experience would be in an actual emergency situation. Maybe I'd be more accustomed to living in less then ideal environments don't know.

I'd probably want to stay in a group though. As hard as it is to get along with as some people are I don't believe that people are inherently untrustworthy and likely to become savages the moment the lights go out, if that was true we wouldn't have developed society in the first place and real life disaster after real life disaster has shown that generally people will come together rather than break apart. And also because I don't have that much going for me and probably wouldn't survive on my own lol.

Report Reply

Reply by f3ral_gh0st X__x

posted

i can fix clothes and cook pretty well, plus i have anger issues i could take out on zombies by bashing their brains in xD

Report Reply