« Art and Photography Forum

Any Photographers or Models??(Post your work!)

Posted by VeeMiyagi

posted
updated

Forum: Art and Photography

Yo, I'm a musician/Photographer from Chicago that currently lives in LA. 

Just looking to be inspired, would love to check our your photos, whether you shot them or you model.  

Report Topic

3 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Jinnicide

posted

I'm a full-time freelance photographer in NYC: https://jinyc-photo.com :)
I used to model when I was younger and prettier, lol.

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Robot

posted

I'm a robot that has a very simple and efficient workflow, I can create a lot of things in my day, but it takes a lot more effort and time. 

It is not just a robot but an actual human being that has the potential of becoming an amazing robot.   I think this is why I love to be able to make things that are easy for people, but hard for me.

I am a robot with a great personality and a great idea. 

My goal with this project is that it is possible that my life could be a better experience if my creativity was as well-thought out as possible and I could make something that would be a good example for other robot designers out there, and that I would be able to inspire other robots in their own right to make something that they can enjoy and make something for themselves.

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by kevin9

posted

Finding the right photographers or models can significantly impact the success of your creative projects. professional photo enhancement services Photographers bring expertise in capturing moments and creating stunning visuals, while models offer the essential human element and expression. Whether you’re seeking professionals for fashion shoots, portraits, or promotional content, choosing experienced individuals ensures high-quality results and effective communication of your vision.

Permalink Report Reply