« Back to the ✫CREEPYPASTA FANZ✫ Forum

Who is ur fav creepypasta and why?

My fav creepypasta is clockwork,I relatable with her,hers story is goodly written and I'm addicted to hers backstory It made me sob ^^"

Report Topic

11 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by ˗ˏˋ ★AXEYWAXY★ ˎˊ˗

posted

Absolutely ticci toby idk why i just love his character <3

Report Reply

Reply by FoofyPie

posted

Toby is def my fav, i find his character very interesting and he's so fun to draw and make headcannons for.

Report Reply

Reply by Evie X3

posted

RAHHH!! I love Eyeless Jack because his whole backstory is well written and super unique in my opinion >^< I also really love grinny cat because katz!!

Report Reply

Reply by LoveAkiraLove_૮₍ ˃ ⤙ ˂ ₎ა

posted
updated

My favorite is Eyeless Jack and Nina The Killer, I remember for the years 2017 maybe, I ship they. And now just see them how to a good friends. I did a OC Obsessed with Jack, idk for what XD 

Report Reply

Reply by

posted

candy pop becuse i think hes silly

Report Reply

Reply by Khara

posted

T0by must b3 my f4v0ur1t3, h3 h4s pr0bl3ms w1th h1s d4d 4nd I d0 w1th my m0m, th0 my pr0bl3ms 4r3n't th4t s3r10us, I f33l h3 w0uld und3rst4nd, yk? 4ls0 h3's c00l L0LZ :3

Report Reply

Reply by Isonoe Kallichore Kirby

posted

t!cc! t0by @nd 3y3l3zz j@ck, I l!k3 th3m bc why n0t

Report Reply

Reply by Claremoll

posted

I fucking love Ticci Toby because his background story.Its awesome.Ah,and if I had the chance I would marry Clockwork. \[>º<]/

Report Reply

Reply by HyperVent ★

posted

Laughing jackk!! Absolutely intrigued how isaac has affected the once colorful clown, the items made by human reminds me of the nazis wich is absolutely shocking!! Jack seeing this in isaac's romanticized view would have been the push- and the creator doing cosplays?? Adore em

Report Reply

Reply by N@t3n ✮⋆˙

posted

I think lost silv3rs d3sign iz v3ry k3wl!

Report Reply

Reply by Harmony!!

posted

Probably Nina the Killer or Toby i just really like their designs

Report Reply