« Back to the CHAINSAW MAN CHURCH Forum

chapter 149 spoilers

asaden scraps!! 

he likes her and thats the only kiss he's gotten without getting hurt :(((

also with nayuta having no problem with harming humans and saying its in her nature. Which I see people mention the nature vs nurture with devils and ig it wouldn't be that easy to have nayuta who was previosly makima to switch from using people to being completely empathetic and wanting to save humans. like she said it here her self that she only cares now that Denji cares but idk if we forget about the story do you think this would be like a phase that shed grow out of or is it too late for her?? idk but nayuta being so young it reminds me of little kids falling down the alt right pipeline kinda?? I know its different but I think its a funny comparison. 

Report Topic

2 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Sleepy_Mick

posted

I’m sure with denji she’ll learn not to kill humans. She clearly loves him enough to at least say that. She still a young kid maybe with a bit more experience she’ll actually learn to care for humans. But I don’t know if denji can be that person to teach her that after all the suffering he’s been through ya know? Kinda sounds like it could be a plot hole honestly now that I think about it. Idk 

Report Reply

Reply by zenn

posted

asaden canon

Report Reply