« Back to the BOYFRIENDS HATE CLUB Forum

I HATE PREP. >:(

i want to beat the actual fuck out of prep, stop bitching and whining about every single god damn thing in your life, you arent important. your only problems are that one, you cant fuck anyone. two, your feelings for all these boys in the relationship. FUCKING LEAVE YOU CAN DO BETTER. actually no wait, you fit right in with all these annoying fucks- JOCK LEAVE YOU ARE THE MOST MENTALLY NORMAL ONE WHY ARE YOU WITH THESE DUMBASSES-

YOURE THE MOST SANE ONE JOCK, I HAD HOPE AND RESPECT FOR YOU. BUT THAT ALL LEFT MY BODY AFTER THE MISTAKE YOU MADE. WHY DO YOU STICK AROUND WITH A MOTHERFUCKING STEREOTYPICAL NERDY ASS BITCH, A FUCKING EMO THAT THINKS HE IS COOL FOR HAVING A DEEP VOICE AND HAS A HARD ON HALF THE TIME, AND OH FUCK JOCK JUST LEAVEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

i hate all of them but jock... JOCK. YOU LET YOUR LIFE GO DOWN HILL MAN, YOU COULDVE BEEN SOMETHING YOU FUCKING DUMB FUCK. NOW NO COLLEDGE WILL ACCEPT YOU, NOBODY WILL WANT OR ACCEPT YOU IN LIFE BECAUSE YOU ARE WITH THESE FUCKING Y/N WANNA BE BITCHES. 

Report Topic

0 Replies