« Back to the Kin Hangout Forum

Any relatively obscure alterhumans?

Posted by OCTAfan

posted
updated

Forum: Kin Hangout Group

For context, I'm talking about lesser known/ uncommon animals, as well as those who came from obscure/ lesser known sources or are ignored in favour of the more popular characters (?). This questions applies to otherkin, therian, etc.

I'll go first: I'm thunder manifestation (Genshin Impact) kin, as well as thylacine hearted. 

EDIT: I don't know if anyone saw my About Me on my blog, but I realised that I am also an Aven (Worldless) fictionkin too! It's another obscure media (Well, recently released but getting some attention), and I'm the only one to my knowledge.

Report Topic

4 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by mossy :]

posted

I'm questioning a dhole theriotype, although it may just be otherhearted. I know that if I am a dhole therian, I'd be one of the longer-furred subspecies of the colder climes

Report Reply

Reply by undeadGuitarist

posted

I’m a kin from a fairly unknown media around kin spaces!! (Incredibkx Orin Ayo)

Report Reply

Reply by ✬Chris McLean✬

posted
updated

Heyy!! I'm Lawless from Servamp, an obscure vampire-themed anime. I've never seen anyone else from my media bar someone once *mentioning* they have a fictive of someone. Not sure who though, never asked.

Report Reply

Reply by Cyadical

posted
updated

Fictionkin identity wise from primarily children sources that don’t have too big of a fanbase online really. Some of the most obscure identities of mine are:

•  Xavier Riddle (Xavier Riddle and The Secret Museum) 
  • Cat (Peg + Cat)
  • Ono (Lion Guard)

There’s some others I’ve been questioning for a long time that are also what I’d call obscure like Winger from Rescue Riders and Sammy from Work it Out Wombats

Species Wise including mythical:

• Ankylosaurus
  • Ikran (James Cameron’s Avatar)
  • Argonian (The Elder Scrolls)
  • Easter Bunny (Folklore)

Report Reply