« Books and Stories Forum

Willow creek [2]

Posted by remy69

posted

Forum: Books and Stories

Tw!!! Drinking!!! 

“What the fuck.” Steg thinks out loud, hank looks over at Steg, “I know, today was fucking weird and it’s not even noon yet.” Hank replied, he covered his eyes with his hands and laid back on his bed. Steg sat beside him and lizza got comfortable in a big round camping chair by the window. “I’m mostly confused about the dead animals, where did she get them from?” Lizza mumbled as she shook herself out of her poncho, Steg got up and unclasped the button on the front right under the hood. It fell to the floor and lizza jumped back onto the chair. Underneath the poncho she wore a black shirt covered in tiny pink skulls, where her arms would be going through the sleeves was sewn shut. 

Steg sat back down next to hank who was now sitting up. “Our aunts creepy hank, creepy as fuck.” Lizza said, “I mean she lives in an abandoned church, has no face, and her hair looks like she has horns. Now dead animals?” Lizza looked at hank, then Steg, and closed her eyes, “the whole family’s weird..” lizza muttered. Hank nodded in agreement, “dad’s normally at work all night and comes home with weird stains on his clothes and rubber gloves,” hank sighed, “and papa works for most of the day at the radio station like dad, but I know what papa does and with dad it’s weird.”

Steg shrugged, “nothing weird happens to me and clover, except for the deer’s that watch me from my bedroom window.” Steg said, hank looked at Steg shocked, “fucking deers watch you sleep? Damm I thought I was the only one watching you…” hank said jokingly. Stegs eyes widened, “you watch me sleep?” He asked confused and worried, “what? No no, I was joking, don’t worry” hank responded putting his hand on Stegs. Lizza rolled her eyes, “can you two just make out already? It’s getting annoying watching you guys flirt with each other and not be… you know, together?” Lizza said jokingly while looking out the window, Steg and hanks faces turned red. “Lizza stop shut up die!!” Hank said defensively, lizza looked at him like she could see straight through his bull shit. Steg blushed and looked away from hank, “i mean I wouldn’t mind…” He muttered, Hank looked at Steg, “wait really?” hank asked looking at Steg shocked. Steg blushed and looked at hank, “well duh, but anyway what the fuck is up with your parents dude?” 

Hank shrugged,his face completely red, “I don’t know a lot about them, well about how they died and what it was like when they were alive…” hank trailed off, “but they both have scars. Lucifer’s is a big one down his whole fucking body, and Tobias has a big ass scar hole thingy on one side of his forehead.” Lizza nodded, “like how clover has that scar cutting her in half like this,” Steg said moving his arm left to right over his stomach “She got cut in half after she crashed her car coming back from my funeral.” Steg laid down on hanks lap and rubbed his eyes, “anything about your moms liz? Aside from the big ass burn scar on Pastell?” Hank asked, lizza shook her head, “all mom has is the burn and mama never died.” Lizza sighed, Stegs eyes widened, “what about Elizabeth? Isn’t her body like, crazy messed up? she never takes that mask off.” 

Downstairs in the living room, Lucifer sat on the couch with his hands over his face, “this is some bullshit honey, bullshit.” He muttered, Tobias sat next to him with a hand around Lucifer’s waist, despite Lucifer being the taller of the two, his slouch and horrendous posture made him seem small in the moment. “We kinda need to tell Hank eventually, it’s wrong to not tell him. We’re his parents.” Tobias said in a calm tone. “But I don’t want to tell him about it, thinking about everything still makes me wanna vomit..” Lucifer responded looking up at Tobias, Tobias brushed some of the bleach blonde hair behind his ear and sighed. “I know, but if he’s questioning it we got to tell him.” Lucifer muttered something to himself under his breath, Tobias rolled his eyes and stood up “you want a beer or something?” Tobias asked as he stood up “i don’t care, give me anything” Lucifer murmured.

Tobias poured a beer into a cup, he looked over his shoulder before dumping in some stronger alcohol. Tobias walked back into the living room and handed it to Lucifer, smiling as he watched his husband drink it.

Hank Steg and lizza ran downstairs, “hey dad’s! We’re going on another walk!” Hank yelled as they all ran outside. Lizza walked in front of hank and Steg, Hank looked down at Stegs hand nervously before grabbing it, Steg looked down at their hands and blushed before adjusting their hands to intertwine their fingers. Lizza looked back at them and gave a smug smile when she noticed their hands. 

They eventually made it to Elizabeth’s house, hank slowly walked up to the door and nocked slowly. He stepped back in surprise as the door opened almost immediately, “hello hank, Steg, lizza.” She Said acknowledging everyone, “why are you back?” Hank looked back at Steg and lizza, “uh… dad mentioned something about a cult… and we wanted to know if you knew anything about it..?” Hank asked nervously.

Elizabeth stiffened, “please, come in.”

“Please, sit down.” Elizabeth says as she motions towards the couch, it smelled like a grandmas house, but not a Sweet ‘here’s some cookies dear’ grandmas house. The three sat on the couch, it was itchy and slightly uncomfortable to sit on, Elizabeth sat on a rocking chair across from hank Steg and lizza. Elizabeth sat with her legs pressed together and her back straight, the long elegant black dress look as if it had been ironed for hours, not a single wrinkle. Hank looked at Steg quickly before turning back to his aunt, “is it ok if we ask about the cult? I know it’s hard for dad to talk about and I don’t know if it is for you-“ he asks, Elizabeth cuts him off with a raise of her hand.

Elizabeth tilted her head slightly, it was impossible to understand her facial expressions due to the mask she wore. “You can ask me whatever you want, if it crosses a line I’ll make sure you’re aware.” She responded. Hank nodded awkwardly, “what was the cult like?” He asked.

Steg looked around the room as hank and Elizabeth talked, all the crosses hanging from the walls made it feel like he was being watched. The crosses went up to the ceiling, and where there wasn’t a cross there was a painting, Steg couldn’t recognize any of the art as ones he’s seen, a few didn’t look finished.

“Well, it was a religious cult, church and every Sunday and Saturday, dress modestly or repent. Pastell was never good at that, but she tried.” Elizabeth sighed, “it wasn’t a good place for children despite it being called the prime children’s church. I’m not sure why saint ocull even named it that.” Hank looked at Elizabeth confused, “who’s saint ocull?” He asked. “Oh, that would be your grandfather, mine, Lucifer’s, and Pastells father.” Elizabeth responded, she picked up a full tea cup from the table and took a sip, “he was a cruel and abusive man. Not fit to be alive.” She sighed, “anyway, Lucifer Pastell and I all have different mothers, we’re half siblings. I sadly didn’t get to see them grow up past thirteen, that was when I was put away.” “Huh? what does that mean?” Hank asked, Elizabeth looks down at the cup in her hand, “when I spoke out about all the things father did, he told people I was blasphemous and locked me in the basement for… I don’t know how long, he would bring me food but eventually stopped.” Elizabeth sighed, “and now I’m here. I can’t remember when I died but I did.”

Lucifer fell face first into the couch, Tobias sighed and sat next to him. “Lucifer, get up.”Tobias said lifting Lucifer’s head up by his hair, he let go and Lucifer’s face fell back into the couch, Tobias stood back up. “I’ll be in our room, get yourself together and stop crying.” Tobias muttered as he walked upstairs, Lucifer slowly sat up and brushed his long greenish hair out of his face. He shakes out his scar covered arms and stands up shakily, “ugh I need something to drink…” Lucifer mumbled as he made his way to the kitchen. Lucifer pulled a beer out of the fridge and started to chug. “Fuck…” he whispered, Lucifer walked out of the kitchen, back through the living room, and up the stairs. 

Tobias flicked through the channels on their old tv before settling on reruns of some old show about people stranded on an island, it opened with the cast’s faces shown through life savers. “Are you done being a peace of shit Lucifer?” Tobias muttered, “huh? What did you say babe..?” Lucifer asked slurring his words together. “Ugh nothing Lucifer. Come here…” Tobias held his arms open for Lucifer, the taller man walked over to Tobias and fell into his arms, “you don’t have to jump on me fatass.” Tobias said rolling his eyes. Lucifer sniffled, “sorry babe,” he whispered wrapping his thin arms around his husband’s waist, Lucifer rolled off of Tobias and sat against the pillows. 

Elizabeth took another sip from her cup, “any other questions?” She asked calmly, hank took a minute to think, “what about my moms? How’d they meet? And how’d mom die?” Lizza shot out in one breath. Elizabeth nodded, “well I’m not completely sure how they met but I do know how Pastell died.” Elizabeth responded, “I thought it would be as obvious as Lucifer’s, and I thought she would’ve told you. She isn’t exactly… secretive… about it, unlike Lucifer.” Lizza leaned forward, “just like mine, her death was our father’s fault. She expressed idea’s that differed from our fathers so he burned her alive.” Elizabeth said, she took a long sip from her tea cup and put it down.

“What about my dads?” Hank asked excitedly, “what about them?” Elizabeth responded in a joking tone, “how’d they meet and die?” Hank said, Elizabeth paused for a moment. “I can tell you how they met but unlike with Pastell, I don’t think your fathers would be ok with me talking about it.” Elizabeth turned her head and looked at the wall for a moment before turning back. “Ok, could you tell me how they met then?”

“Well, I always knew your father liked Tobias, Lucifer was nearly obsessed with him. Following him around, talking to him quietly during church. After a while I realized Tobias was stalking him too.” Elizabeth sighed, “messed up people always find messed up people…” she shook her head before continuing, “they thought no one would notice if they started… messing around… behind the church. Obviously I noticed, it’s difficult to hide a hicky when you have all the heat from Arizona.” Hank cringed a little, “thanks aunt Elizabeth.” Hank said quietly.

Tobias looked to his right, Lucifer looked sadder than usual but Tobias brushed it off, Lucifer was always a depressed drunk. Lucifer pulled his legs up until he could wrap his arms around himself, little beads of water started popping up in his eyes. Tobias rolled his eyes and sighed, “are you ok Lucifer?” Tobias asked quietly, Lucifer nodded and rubbed the tears out of his eyes. Tobias put an arm around Lucifer’s waist and pulled him closer, “stop crying or you’ll end up like you were yesterday.” Tobias whispered, Lucifer looked down at his bandage covered arm. “I can’t keep doing this to myself…” lucifer whispered, Tobias grabbed Lucifer’s arm harshly, “there’s no use crying about something that already happened.” Tobias snapped, “fuck sorry that was rude…” 

Lucifer leaned into Tobias and closed his eyes, Tobias smiled and held Lucifer closer. Tobias gave Lucifer a quick kiss, the longish stubble on Lucifer’s chin and upper lip scratched Tobias’s face, “ima go get a beer, you want another one lucifer?” Tobias ask’s. Lucifer nodded.

In the kitchen Tobias poured some extra alcohol into Lucifer’s beer like usual, Tobias walked back upstairs, taking sips of his own as he climbed the stairs.

Report Topic

0 Replies