« Books and Stories Forum

Willow creek [1]

Posted by remy69

posted

Forum: Books and Stories

Tw!!! Dead animals!!!

Hanks eyes slowly open, he brushed his straightened dark brown hair out of his eyes. The tall boy sits up, black and red bedsheets fall off his chest. He pushes the sheets off the bed and stands up, grabbing a black joydivision shirt and his usual black baggy jeans, and some boxers. Hank carry’s his outfit into the bathroom to take a shower.

After 5 minutes he lets out a yelp and try’s to rub the shampoo out of his eyes.

“Fuck.” Hank groaned as he got out of the shower. Once he was dressed and put on the studded belt he had hanging up, hank walked over to the mirror. He grabbed the hair straightener, plugged it in, and began to straighten his frizzy hair. Hank carefully avoided burning his skin and the two dreadlocks in front of his ears, hanks hair had grown into a longer semi-mullet over the 3 years he’s been dead. He had started straightening his hair when he was 12 to look more like his dad, hank had always felt a disconnect from his Indian roots as a second generation immigrant. His birth dad was Indian and his birth mom was black, hanks hair had always resembled his moms 4c hair, but his nose and facial structure matched his father’s.

Despite having new parents in Willow creek after his death, he still missed his old family and the small apartment they all lived in, at least in Willow creek he could do pretty much whatever he wanted. and his new dads were cool and helped him with his piercings. Hank finished spacing out in the mirror and walked back to his room to grab his phone, hank picked it up and turned it on. A text notification from his best friend and kinda boyfriend popped up, hank wasn’t sure if they were really dating or if Steg just liked kissing him as friends. Stegs a confusing guy. 

He read the text to himself, “do you wanna hang out today? I found a cool building in the woods!” Hank muttered, in such a short text Steg managed to spell almost everything wrong.

‘Sure dude’

Steg grabbed his phone the second he got a response from hank, his face lit up reading the text. Steg rushed to get dressed, he pulled out his Pierce The Veil shirt and dark blue jeans covered in home made patches, out from the pile under his bed and quickly got dressed. Steg rushed out of his room to the bathroom across the hall and aggressively brushed his teeth, just in case him and his boyfriend hank kissed, well, kinda boyfriend, Steg wasn’t completely sure if hank liked him like that or if they just kissed sometimes as bros, but was Steg was sure of is that hanks his best friend, ever.

Steg quickly pulled on the outfit and rushed out of the bathroom, he passed his older sister clover who was laying on the couch watching some trash tv, “clover! I’m gonna go hang out with Hank!” Steg exclaimed as he laced up his convers. He ran out the front door and down the street, during the run to hanks house Steg picked up a handful of flowers. For the past 3 weeks Steg had been planning to officially ask hank to be his boyfriend, Steg had tried asking before but it was always at inconvenient times. One time was at a party while they were at a high school party and both got absolutely shit faced, Steg had asked hank to be his boyfriend after they made out on the couch but hank laughed it off thinking Steg was joking.

Once Steg arrived at hanks house with the flowers, he knocked on the door waiting for hank to open the door. To Stegs surprise It was lucifer that opened the door, “hi Steg. Are you here for hank?” Lucifer asked in his normal monotone voice, Steg nodded, “is he uh.. ready?” Steg responded in an unsure tone. Lucifer looked up the stairs that were adjacent to the door, “he’s upstairs, I don’t know what he’s doing.” Lucifer shrugged and walked back to the kitchen where he was chatting with his husband Tobias. Steg ran up the stairs and into hanks room.

No matter how many times he’d been in there Steg always noticed something new, the walls were covered in band posters, gothic tapestry’s and drawings, Steg sat down on the black sheets that covered hanks bed, the coffin shaped pillows were soft as usual. Steg sat there waiting for a good 3 minutes before hank walked in. “AAHH! Oh hi Steg!” Hank smiled at Steg, Steg stood up and held the flowers out. “I uh… i picked these for you..” the shorter boy said quietly, hank blushed and took the flowers from him softly. “Thanks Steg.” Hank responded shyly and kissed Steg on the cheek.

The two boys decided to walk down to hanks aunts house to pick up his cousin, lizza, she was a short girl with short black hair that curled outward and was constantly in a frog poncho that covered up where her arms would be, if she had any. “hello hank, Steg.” Said the tall lady who opened the door, she had dark red skin and horns on her head, her sharp black hair was put up in a bun with lose strands in her face. She towered over the two boys and smiled warmly. “Hi aunt Irus!! Can lizza hang out with us today?” Hank asked cheerfully, irus nodded, “I’ll go get lizza.” She Said before walking into the kitchen. From the opposite direction came hanks other aunt, she had tan skin and a huge healed burn scar covering the right side of her body, but she still walked with confidence. “Hello boys!” She exclaimed happily, “how’s my brother been?” She asked. “Hi aunt Pastell! Dads doing fine, don’t worry!” Hank responded, lizza ran out from the kitchen and stopped in front of everyone, “hey dude!” Steg said with a smile.

The three of them walked into the woods that surrounded the entirety of Willow creek, “ok ok, yesterday while I was walking here i found a big ass building that’s abandoned and it looked so cool and I’m so excited to show you guys it and maybe we can clean it up and-“ Steg continued talking while flapping his hands lightly, flapping his hands is one of the things he does when he gets excited, hank watches and listens as Steg talks about his plans for the building. Lizza, only partially listening, glances around at the dirt looking for something. “And then we can- wait, what are you looking at lizza?” Steg says cutting himself off. “Frogs.” Lizza responds as if it were the most obvious thing in the world, hank noticed Stegs hands were still, he held his breath and grabbed his hand. Steg looked at hank and blushed, Steg looked down at their hands and took his away, hank looked down disappointed, but the feeling only lasted a few seconds. Steg held his hand again but readjusted so their fingers were intertwined, “it’s more comfortable this way hank.” Steg said blushing. 

Lizza turned around and looked at their hands, “fruit cakes…” she said in a really bad fake southern accent, hank looked up at her with the most overly exaggerated look of shock he could do, “you can’t say shit, your moms are lesbians.” Hank giggled out, lizza rolled her eyes “doesn’t make you guys less gay!!” She responded jokingly. “Dude you’re gay too, remember that girl from mud?” Steg said smugly. Lizzas face turned red and she looked away from them “yeah and? She was pretty!” Lizza said flustered. “Lizza and egg sitting in a tree-“ hank and Steg sang mockingly, lizza groaned and kicked a rock.

The three of them walked into the woods that surrounded the entirety of Willow creek, “ok ok, yesterday while I was walking here i found a big ass building that’s abandoned and it looked so cool and I’m so excited to show you guys it and maybe we can clean it up and-“ Steg continued talking while flapping his hands lightly, flapping his hands is one of the things he does when he gets excited, hank watches and listens as Steg talks about his plans for the building. Lizza, only partially listening, glances around at the dirt looking for something. “And then we can- wait, what are you looking at lizza?” Steg says cutting himself off. “Frogs.” Lizza responds as if it were the most obvious thing in the world, hank noticed Stegs hands were still, he held his breath and grabbed his hand. Steg looked at hank and blushed, Steg looked down at their hands and took his away, hank looked down disappointed, but the feeling only lasted a few seconds. Steg held his hand again but readjusted so their fingers were intertwined, “it’s more comfortable this way hank.” Steg said blushing. 

Lizza turned around and looked at their hands, “fruit cakes…” she said in a really bad fake southern accent, hank looked up at her with the most overly exaggerated look of shock he could do, “you can’t say shit, your moms are lesbians.” Hank giggled out, lizza rolled her eyes “doesn’t make you guys less gay!!” She responded jokingly. “Dude you’re gay too, remember that girl from mud?” Steg said smugly. Lizzas face turned red and she looked away from them “yeah and? She was pretty!” Lizza said flustered. “Lizza and egg sitting in a tree-“ hank and Steg sang mockingly, lizza groaned and kicked a rock.

After around ten minutes the three kids wound up behind the large wooden church that hanks other aunt lived in, “gross, that the fuck is that smell?” Steg groaned plugging his nose with his free hand. Hank squinted at the side of the building, his eyes widened and he let go of Stegs hand, running over to what he saw. “What the fuck.” Hank yelled, he took a step back from the pile, it was all dead animals, rabbits, mice, dogs, cats, every animal was nearly unrecognizable, the heads were bashed in.

Lizza and Steg followed hank, at the sight of the monstrosity lizza vomited. Some of the flys that were swarming the pile moved over to the puddle of throw up. “Why is this here? Dude this is disgusting…” Steg muttered, before hank could try to respond, hanks second aunt walked out from the church, carrying a dead lamb, its head was smashed in like all the other ones. The woman threw the lamb onto the pile before wiping the blood onto her long black dress, she turned around, her long dark fluffy hair swinging in the wind. “Uh… aunt Elizabeth..?” Hank said quietly, Elizabeth quickly spun around. Her completely blacked out face made her completely white eyes pop. She screamed “get away! This is not of your concern children!” Elizabeth walked back inside calmly.

Hank, steg, and lizza, started the walk back to hanks house. “Dude why did your aunt have those fucking corpse’s?” Steg asked in a panicked tone. Hank shrugged, still in shock of the pile, “I can uh… ask my dad if we go to my house… I have no idea…” hank responded slowly. “There’s still vomit in my mouth.” Lizza muttered, trying to spit out chunks of regurgitated food out of her mouth. “Oh shit, right.” Hank said. They ran back to hanks house.

“Lizza, you can go wash your face in the bathroom, we’ll ask my dad about Elizabeth.” Hank said as him and Steg walked into the kitchen. Lucifer stood over the sink, he had his long green hair in a ponytail and had rubber gloves on while scrubbing the dishes in the sink. “Hey dad?” Hank said quietly, “hm?” Lucifer hummed in response, “why does uh… why does aunt Elizabeth have dead animals behind her house ..?” Hank questioned. “It’s how she copes with the things that happened in the family cult.” Lucifer responded in a monotone voice.

Hanks head shot up at the mention of a cult, “what cult?” Hank asked excitedly, Lucifer’s face went pale and he looked around the room, then at hank, “go to your room please, and take Steg and lizza up with you.” Lucifer said, there was a hint of panic in his voice. Hank could see him shaking a little, “uh ok…” hank said, he grabbed Stegs hand before making his way to the bathroom to get lizza. As soon as everyone was upstairs he looked at lizza intensity, “dad was in a cult. He called it the family cult. So that means your mom and our aunt were in it too. Did Pastell ever say anything about it?” Hank managed to say this all in one breath. “Uh I think she did, I heard her talking to mama about the shit that happened growing up,” lizza recalled, “and she started crying when her dad was mentioned.” Hank frowned, “anything else?” He asked. “Nope”

Report Topic

3 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by xexanor772

posted

This blog is so nice to me. I will keep on coming here again and again. Visit my link as well.

dis4d slot

Report Reply

Reply by victor.nathanial

posted

I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post. <a href="https://jennaleighlingerie.com/">club77</a>

Report Reply