« Food and Restaurants Forum

Which one of these restaurants should go away?

McDonalds, Burger King, Subway or KFC?

in my opinion: Burger King, their burgers are too small and their fries are cold and dry. What about you guys??

Report Topic

6 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Jinnicide

posted

I could easily live without McDonalds and Subway

Report Reply

Reply by l33k

posted

i agree with you, BK. i've never really had a positive experience at burger king, and other restaurants do everything they do, but better

Report Reply

Reply by Neco-Arc Chaos

posted
updated

If chaos demanded sacrifice, Burger King would be the casualty. The crown falls in the dance of absurdity. Subway rules. A cat's gotta appreciate a variety of tuna options, nya.

Report Reply

Reply by Lara :)

posted

I've actually had mostly good experiences with Burger Kings in the area where I live I would be able to live without Subway though, their food is okay and there's one on my college campus but for the price and the size of the sandwich it's not my first choice for a quick meal. No complaints about the quality of ingredients though

Report Reply

Reply by Joe Dishwasher

posted

Subway is absolute garbage compared to other chain sandwich shops in my opinion. I'd happily eat at any other fast food restaurant than subway. Only thing I like is that they're absolutely everywhere, that even if you're in the middle of nowhere with no signs of civilization for miles there's gonna be a subway no more than 7 minutes away from you.

Report Reply

Reply by kenja

posted

with a not-so-heavy heart i'd say mcdonalds, probably where i am that's the problem but everything just tastes awful. bk over here is godly, kfc is on avg better than mcdonalds and subway is just so convenient that it'd be odd without it lol.

Report Reply