« Fashion, Style, Shopping Forum

Getting emo/scene hair cut soon, need help !!

Posted by Bones 0-\\

posted
updated

Forum: Fashion, Style, Shopping

I posted a similar forum a week or so ago but I would like to post an updated version :)

I'm going to a salon to get my haircut emo/scene (I can't cut it myself, just trust me on this), and I'm going to be showing these reference pictures. I need to know what to explain to the haircutter while I'm showing these pictures because I don't want any misconceptions! So, what should I say/ask for so that they understand how they're gonna cut it that way or whatnot? (My hair is currently waist length if that helps!) 

(Yes, the image quality is a bit poor, I apologize, I just took screenshots off of a yt video.)

(Hair screenshots:) https://imgur.com/a/KkT2RHO

Report Topic

3 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by eresys

posted

IM SORRY 4 BEING LATE!!!! 

ok so this may not b an option cuz not every area has their alt/lgbt hair salon but def look for one that does alternative haircuts !! 

if you can find a queer owned business you can USUALLY find an alt hair salon :3 

(so srry if this doesnt make sense!!!!)

Report Reply

Reply by Bones 0-\\

posted

Unfortunately the closest queer salon near me is 4 hours away and I doubt that my mum's willing to drive me that far :<

I will keep looking just in case though, thank you !! 

Report Reply

Reply by Jinnicide

posted

any hairdresser worth their salt will know what an emo/scene haircut is if you just tell them that. otherwise you might want to say "extreme shag"

Report Reply