« Games Forum

Zelda!

Any Legend of Zelda fans? :) what's your favorite zelda game? Mine has to be twilight princess

Report Topic

20 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by ScootyCutie

posted

I.m loving Zelda, 

but I'm so new to it. 
I have played and finished 
Link to the Past and 
Link's Awakening. 
Currently playing BOTW. but its so much to take in. 

started playing when i got my Switch a few months ago.

Report Reply

Reply by sodaa

posted

honestly mine is ocarina of time it holds a special place in my heart sinbce it was my first game but a link to the past and twilight princess are definitely up there along with breathe of the wild 

Report Reply

Reply by TAAHJI ! !

posted

mine is botw, i started link between worlds recently :]

Report Reply

Reply by pitter

posted
updated

Hello friends! There are many free services which can easily help you to understand how to download YouTube to mp3 songs I recommend to you use this one Mp3 Juice

Report Reply

Reply by ⛤mλrcy⛤

posted

zelda fan here!

i think my favorite 2d zelda is the minnish cap and my favorite 3d zelda is either the wind waker or botw

Report Reply

Reply by ppgurl420

posted

I liked Wind Waker more as a kid bc of the artstyle but i like Twilight princess more now. I think ppl give Skyward sword a bad wrap, but then again i mostly played it with mods. I think my absolute favorite is Majora's Mask tho. I love the dark tone, that isnt really present or the same in any of the other titles.  Twilight Princess, Wind Waker, and Ocarina of Time tie for 2nd, and then i dont really care about the rest of them. I havent rlly played the newer ones bc i dont have a switch

Report Reply

Reply by n•cturnal

posted
updated

love legend of zelda but ive literally never finished a game other than botw. my favorites are twilight & skyward sword because they were the first games that came out that i remember since i was alive. and also im a little edgy and love the visuals of games like twilight & majora's mask lolol

Report Reply

Reply by Gers1999

posted

My favorite game is probably geometry dash lite, a hugely popular fast-paced game with fun, life-loving music.

Report Reply

Reply by erikaluis

posted

In the year 2023, there are numerous programs available for downloading videos from YouTube and converting them to mp3. For music and video downloads, my go-to app is Mp3 Juice.

Report Reply

Reply by erikaluis

posted

one of my favorite youtube videos downloader is mp3 juice.

Report Reply

Reply by azure

posted

my favorite game is definitely the minish cap. i grew up on 2D games and have a huge bias for them over 3D games and the minish cap is just so good and fun, and that's not even mentioning the awesome soundtrack! i love it so much!

Report Reply

Reply by lini☆

posted

mine is also twilight princess! It was the first Zelda game I ever played and it was just awesome

Report Reply

Reply by YerryOld354

posted

twilight princess is glory

Report Reply

Reply by maxmarcelineswife

posted

Im playing BOTW, OOT and TOTK.

no people like it around my parts tho :,(

Report Reply

Reply by maxmarcelineswife

posted

Im playing BOTW, OOT and TOTK.

no people like it around my parts tho :,(

Report Reply

Reply by ➶dominoh➴

posted

Majora's Mask is my favorite! There just hasn't been a game as deep in so many ways. The writing and tones are so immersive, the music is great, the temporal puzzle box aspect of it the core game play loop, it's just the best game i've ever played.

Twilight Princess and Wind Waker are very close behind, as is the Minish Cap.
BotW and TotK are also so good! They're just great for different reasons.

Report Reply

Reply by cascas !

posted

i love the legend of zelda sm omg

Report Reply

Reply by alienschnitzel

posted

my fav is def majora's mask, but I like tp and oot too. mm is just so good tho, my fav game oat

Report Reply

Reply by James

posted

call me basic, but majoras mask

Report Reply

Reply by Manni

posted

holii, la verdad es que a pesar de haber jugado muchos zeldas, minish cap sigue siendo mi juego favorito de la saga hasta el dia hoy. Su jugabilidad es tan sencilla que nunca tuve que usar guias, a diferencia de otros juegos de la saga

Report Reply