« Jobs, Work, Careers Forum

How to social media?

Posted by Ghosts

posted
updated

Forum: Jobs, Work, Careers

It's hard to understand what to do in order to get out there. I know it's about consistency, quality, quantity, etc. It feels like I'm too tired most of the time to produce quality and not to mention my consistency is off, so what else can I do? All I have is creativity and burnout.

The problem I'm having I guess is that it feels like I'm talking to air. When I stream, I don't have the viewer count on. I just have chat and the feed up. I know that something I have to get over is the awkwardness of the unknown and the silence. I may not know, but someone may be watching. Maybe the Vods on YouTube. Maybe the shorts or tiktoks. I just can't give up! That's easier said than done...

It's especially hard when all anyone ever focuses on is drama and chaos. The crazier the story, or person, the better off they are. I don't want to be dramatic for attention, I want to be genuine and enjoyable. I want to be there for the people that feel like they don't have that. I want to be that weirdo that somehow makes people laugh. Someone not to look up to, but to be friends on equal playing fields. Cause fame doesn't make people better than anyone else.

Report Topic

1 Reply

Reply by Jinnicide

posted

You should probably consider why it is this appeals to you/is important to you.

Report Reply