« Back to the Paranormal Stuff Forum

Anyone having strange dreams?

Every time I fall asleep, I always end up in the dream world. It's like I'm conscious and aware of everything, but the dreams themselves are so scary and bizarre. They feel incredibly real too.

Report Topic

11 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by ADELIA

posted

Bro same its scary

Report Reply

Reply by mjacknback

posted

What kindΒ of dreams exactly?

Report Reply

Reply by Tj

posted

you're probably lucid dreaming, its really interesting i recommend looking into itΒ 

Report Reply

Reply by yukari

posted

Definitely a lucid dream. I don't believe in it but there's this thing that apparently is cultural but now circulating around tiktok called "shifting", it's literally supposed to be shifting realities, they say strange dreams that feel so surreal may be a sign of shifting, but I honestly think it's kinda stupid

Report Reply

Reply by lem.iso

posted

seems like everyone is having weird dreams lately. freeky stuff

Report Reply

Reply by π’žπ’Άπ“ˆπ’Έπ’Ά ⋆.ೃ࿔*:ο½₯

posted
updated

I have strange dreams often, lucid ones, about dying

Report Reply

Reply by buggy

posted

yeah kinda, those are lucid dreams and you can do a lot within them but I'd be careful.. mostly bc lucid dreams you get less energy from/good stuff from normal sleep.Β 

i feel like almost all my dreams are weird but the one i had the other night was kind of nice -

sometimes I'll get comforting dreams, but it's rare since i normally get nightmares, but to sum it up I met a friend in the dream and I got up to sum trouble ig lol. the main thing I remember is I went into a small submarine to go into a nearby lake and I was with the Handyman, the (crazy) Veteran (he gave off those vibes), and my friend. What we found in the lake (which I hate going underwater btw) was a huge skeleton of a mole.

idk if that has any meaning behind it, i'm lazy in typing the whole story, but I thought it was nice for once something wasn't trying to unalive me

Report Reply

Reply by pastelprincess01

posted

dang i wish we could directly respond to forum comments but yeah the "shifting" thing is so freaking funny to me. yes, i understand that it felt real. no, you're not guilty of murder if you kill someone in a lucid dream (click HERE for context)

but to address the original question: i've been having some fucking WEIRD dreams/nightmares lately so i'm glad i'm not alone in this, they've definitely picked up within the past month

Report Reply

Reply by Hunter

posted

I have too!! I think its lucid dreaming or something but still very weird and very scary

Report Reply

Reply by Celine β””(・。・)β”˜

posted

omg yea!! everyone saying its lucid dreaming is probably right but its so weird because ive never had so many lucid dreams back to back

Report Reply

Reply by karina'splug

posted

Yeah those are common, you're having an lucid dream you should try to do more research on them and practice it it's life changing.

Report Reply