« Back to the Young Poets Forum

Random Thing I Wrote

Posted by ELL1E!!

posted

Forum: Young Poets Group

(Inspired by the serial killer going round my neighborhood (TW))

Me and all my friends finally got off the bus after what felt like half our lifetime. We got off, not even thinking about what we'd discussed that morning— the killer. 'Pparently he goes around every day in a white car, though he switches cars, it's always a white car. Due to that being all we remembered of it, we'd start waving pencils around and running anytime we saw a white car of any kind.

Weirdest part about him is that he always made his rounds in a costume— a Michael Myers costume. I know, how original. Anyway, as we were all walking, I pulled out my phone and saw the article, reading, "Four sets of human remains found near.." that alone reminded me of what we'd discussed that morning, prompting me to whisper to myself. "Right.. the serial killer." I'd tried to look around for my friend, but she was gone, though my other friend was right next to me.

"What's up with her?" I asked my friend, who was walking alongside me. She replied quickly. "Ohh, prolly that serial killer dude. Y'know how scary she is." She laughed, as did I. "Right, right." I walked with her til her curb came up, and she walked home, as did I. Halfway back home, I noticed something.. HOLY SHIT.. I thought to myself as I gazed upon the horror in front of me, a dead dog.. AND A WHITE CAR DRIVING PAST IT, BLOOD SPLATTERED ON IT.. I tried to keep my cool, telling myself that this was all just a sick coincidence. (Part 2 coming soon :P)

Report Topic

0 Replies