« Back to the Paranormal Stuff Forum

My paranormal experiences

This is going to be a pretty long article, and to keep it easier to read I'm going to be grammatically correct :)

Btw everything here is real and happening in my life, its not just a story

2008-2021: I was born in '08, and ever since I was around three years old, I have seen shadow figures pretty frequently. I've always been insanely interested in the paranormal, so I don't know how I was able to ignore the signs that easily.

2022: Before I start with my whole tangent, I live in a suburban town around 45 minutes north of NYC. This is important because there is literally nothing around me. The only interesting thing is a  church cemetery that is ~200 years old and was around during the American Revolution. This is what brings me to the beginning. It was the Friday-Saturday before Halloween. My friends and I, being the emo high schoolers we were wanted to mess around with the Ouija Board that I have had since I was eight. When we did, we contacted a demon. He presented himself as "Lucifer" but I'm not professional enough to make that statement true. It was a whole dramatic thing and I won't go into it because it was more about the people there than the demon itself.

Anyways, skip a couple days to Halloween. One of the friends that was present during the sleepover came over because we wanted to play with the board again without all of the drama. Acknowledging that the cemetery mentioned existed, we asked if there were any spirits from said cemetery. The answer was yes, it was from a 16 year old girl named Eliza, who passed in the late 1800's. We promised to visit her, and after we trick or treated, we did. We found her grave, we became very close with her.

It is good to mention that the friend I first met Eliza with can also go into REM easily, which, if you don't know what that is, it is a sleep stage that most dreams happen in. My friend is able to go into REM awake, and contact spirits there. We talk to Eliza a lot there :)

Beginning of 2023: Eliza started off as a pretty normal human spirit. My abilities as a medium, though, got very strong as my time with her went on. Around January, my friend group and I used the Ouija Board countless times (with Eliza and others), and from that our group unfortunately formed an attachment that passed through all of us. We tried to get it out, even talking to it by REM and the board, but it wouldn't leave. None of us knew what to do, but we still talked to Eliza and other spirits.

Middle of 2023: Eliza got crazy powerful, we all could feel her presence and her feelings and we could even see her at times. I was able to hear her through my thoughts, which has never happened before. I'm more visually inclined, so it was alarming that I could hear her. The attachment still stayed, going as far as knocking on doors, and making its presence known to even my friends that are less spiritually inclined. We all decided that we should not talk to this any more. We kept trying to use the board, but it was different. Nothing positive was coming through, only negative spirits and entities. These entities were impersonating people, my friend's great-grandmother, even Eliza. We knew it wasn't Eliza, though, because she had a very strong presence.

August 2023: Eventually, we realized that we should not use my Ouija Board anymore. That did not stop anything, though. The attachment was so strong, simply not using a contact method wouldn't do anything. Eliza started getting weaker from trying to protect us from whatever, and we figured out, by the end of August, that it was time for her to get some closure and move on. I talked to her about moving on before, and she said she wanted to do it herself. So we asked her about it again, and she said that she wants us to get rid of the attachment before she moves on. So then, we talked to the attachment. The only way we can talk to it is via spirit box, and that will somehow get it to go away I still don't know.

Now: We have yet to get the spirit box, but we will sometime within the next two weeks when everyone pitches in their money. The attachment was on one person for a while, but I think it's passing through all of us again to get more power. My friends and I plan to do another Halloween sleepover the weekend of, and that will be when we talk to whatever is haunting us. When we do that, we will also have to let go of Eliza, who is now one of our best friends, and although it is very sad, she will be in a better place watching over us. I'm kinda just trying to get ready for everything that could happen, which leads me to asking for any advice. My friends and I use heavy protection, but I fear that may not be enough. Any recs?

If u want, I could give more info, jus friend me XD 

Thx 4 reading :D

Report Topic

4 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Milo ^_^

posted

wow not me pouring out my heart and soul into this :P

Report Reply

Reply by kat>3<

posted
updated

hihi!!!! :3

im kat- im a medium, i have had many experiences very similar to what is happening with u,

for greater protection purposes pray!!!! i cannot stress this enough, if you are making contact with something much darker than a normal spirit you must pray it gives stronger protection if u belive in what yr saying. sage, clens3 with sage, u can also use salt and place it around u and ur friends as a protection circle from whatever is attached. one of my favorite ways i protect myself while reaching out to communicate with something much darker/stronger i set boundaries if it says "i can touch" or "i am going to ___" sternly say no, and "you cannot i won't allow it." if you set boundaries and show that ur not afraid it sends the message that yr not going to be 3asy to attach too!

if you need any more advice or if anything was unclear lmk!!!

im always open to talk :D

Report Reply

Reply by Milo ^_^

posted

thx ill defo try praying :33333

Report Reply

Reply by Ecate_

posted

I need to know moree

Report Reply