« Back to the Fall Out Boy fans Forum

fav albums and songs?

just wanna add more to this group, but wanted to see the general consensus on what everyone's favorite fob albums and songs were. you can give reasons why or just name em, all's good. 

mine are, in no particular order:

for albums - folie, cork tree, grave, evening out, and ioh. basically everything pre hiatus, though i love the post hiatus albums ofc.

for songs - shipped gold standard, tiffany blews, coffee's for closers, winona, after life, atavan halen, honorable mention, and hand of god :P

i can't pick just 1 of each... too indecisive, so you don't have to pick 1 either, go nuts. also glad to see fellow fobbies/car crash hearts here ^^

Report Topic

11 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by charlotte555

posted

albums - folie a deux, take this to your grave and cork tree

songs - i dont care, west coast smoker, winona, "the take over, the breaks over", get busy living or get busy dying, im like a lawyer, 

i really just love anything prehiatus ;3

Report Reply

Reply by LongtimeLurker1999

posted

Top three favorite albums:

• American Beauty/American Psycho
  • So Much (For) Stardust
  • MANIA

There are way too many favorite songs to list, so I'm gonna list my top three by album instead (excluding Evening Out):

Take This To Your Grave:

• Grand Theft Autumn
  • Chicago Is So Two Years Ago
  • The Pros and Cons of Breathing

From Under The Cork Tree:

• I Slept With Someone in Fall Out Boy
  • Nobody Puts Baby in the Corner
  • Dance, Dance

Infinity On High:

• "The Take's Over, the Break's Over"
  • Bang The Doldrums
  • Don't You Know Who I Think I Am

Folie a Deux:

• The (Shipped) Gold Standard
  • Disloyal Order Of Water Buffaloes
  • Pavlove

Save Rock and Roll:

• Just One Yesterday
  • The Phoenix
  • Where Did The Party Go

American Beauty/American Psycho:

• Centuries
  • Irresistible (Demi Lovato version, which I know is an unpopular opinion)
  • The Kids Aren't Alright

MANIA:

• HOLD ME TIGHT OR DON'T
  • The Last of the Real Ones
  • Wilson (Expensive Mistakes)

So Much (For) Stardust:

• Fake Out
  • Love From The Other Side
  • The Kintsugi Kid (Ten Years)

Other favorites:

• "From Now On We Are Enemies"
  • One and Only
  • Bob Dylan

Report Reply

Reply by lexi/matt

posted

top three faves: infinity on high, folie a deux, take this to your grave.

Take This To Your Grave:

• Saturday
  • Chicago Is So Two Years Ago
  • Dead On Arrival

From Under The Cork Tree:

• 7 Minutes In Heaven (Atavan Halen)
  • XO
  • Get Busy Living Or Get Busy Dying

Infinity On High:

• It's Hard To Say "I Do", When I Don't
  • Bang The Doldrums
  • The Carpal Tunnel Of Love

Folie a Deux:

• West Coast Smoker
  • Disloyal Order Of Water Buffaloes

Save Rock and Roll:

• Just One Yesterday
  • The Phoenix
  • Save Rock And Roll

American Beauty/American Psycho:

• American Beauty/American Psycho
  • Irresistible
  • Fourth Of July

MANIA:

• HOLD ME TIGHT OR DON'T
  • The Last of the Real Ones
  • Young And Menace

So Much (For) Stardust:

• Baby Annihilation 
  • Love From The Other Side
  • Hold Me Like A Grudge

Other favorites:

• "From Now On We Are Enemies"
  • Yule Shoot Your Eye Out
  • Alpha Dog

Report Reply

Reply by Lennoxy

posted

Song: rn I am like looooving homesick at space camp

Report Reply

Reply by Rowan

posted

favourite album is infinity on high with folie a deux as a runner-up. some of my favourite songs off the top of my head are (coffee's for closers), sophomore slump, west coast smoker (was particularly obsessed with this one last year after finding out debbie harry sang backup vocals in it!), and the (after)life of the party.

Report Reply

Reply by Emowormguts

posted

My favorite album has to be Infinity On High, though FUTCT is close. As for my favorite song, that would be What A Catch, Donnie. Some other favorites of mine are Headfirst Slide Into Cooperstown On A Bad Bet, Golden, The Carpal Tunnel Of Love, Heaven, Iowa, Save Rock & Roll, Pavlove, Hand Of God, and XO.

Report Reply

Reply by vandv

posted

my favorite fall out boy album changes a lot, but right now it is from under the cork tree

my favorite fall out boy songs right now are champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends, our lawyer made us change the name of this song so we wouldn't be sued, the (after) life of the party, thnks fr th mmrs, the take over, the breaks over, saturday. so good right now, it's hard to say "i do", when i don't, the carpal tunnel of love, bang the doldrums, don't you know what i think i am?, 20 dollar nose bleed, she's my winona, tiffany blews, 7 minutes in heaven (atavan halen), the music & the misery, of all the gin joints in the world, i slept with someone in fall out boy and all i got is this stupid song written about me & grand theft autumn/where is your boy? (there is more songs i like, but i do not want to keep typing the song titles out)

Report Reply

Reply by REECE !!!!

posted

favorite album is definitely folie a deux !!! fav songs are headfirst slide into cooperstown on a bad bet, a little less 16 candles, honorable mention, the music or the misery, calm before the storm, west coast smoker, and thriller >:33 i'm going to see them at when we were young this year and i'm hoping they play a lot of pre-hiatus stuff 

Report Reply

Reply by REECE !!!!

posted

favorite album is definitely folie a deux !!! fav songs are headfirst slide into cooperstown on a bad bet, a little less 16 candles, honorable mention, the music or the misery, calm before the storm, west coast smoker, and thriller >:33 i'm going to see them at when we were young this year and i'm hoping they play a lot of pre-hiatus stuff 

Report Reply

Reply by frank

posted

Fav album - Infinity On High

Fav song - Bang The Doldrums

Report Reply

Reply by pete

posted

for albums i think, infinity on high. as for songs, right now, its hard to say "i do", when i don't is probably a favorite, along with the pros and cons of breathing. 

Report Reply