« Back to the Bungou Stray Dogs Forum

i just realized

im prob gonna wait 3 years for the new season to get animated

(also lemme say what i think will happen with fyodor because i cant let that man die)

so i think, fyodor isnt dead, hes just acting it. i feel like later when the new season gets animates that later (later later) fyodor is going to come back as a plot twist. i also feel like his mood and emotions will change with that, from cold and mysterious to mean and manipulative. yk???? that'd be so cool tho ngl

Report Topic

3 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Xxsnaillovrr666xX

posted
updated

I ABSOLUTELY AGREE!! there is NO way he's dead and i have a multitude of theories why. im not a fyodor stan so im not trying to come up with reasons hes alive because i dont want to believe he's gone, i just dont think the mf is dead. here are some of my reasons

-his last words were the same as jesus's last words before he was crucified and this could be a sign that fyodor is going to get resurrected.

-we dont even know what his ability is, so it'd be unfair and unlike asagiri to kill him off without first knowing it.

-it's generally too early for the main antagonist of the series to die... if u think about it, he's been setting up most of the conflicts to this point and it wouldn't really make sense if the show skipped past him just like that with no more plot to come.

Report Reply

Reply by ANGELS CURSE*

posted

real! i have a feeling hes gonna come back with a new look. liek

like the one in this pic

Report Reply

Reply by chikuwwaaa

posted

I found a theory that fyodor transferred his consciousness to sigma and i honestly think it's kinda believeable(i'm desperate) but no way character like fyodor would die like this we didnt even get explanation abt his ability anyway FYODOR WILL LIVE 💪💪💪

Report Reply