« Web, HTML, Tech Forum

Blinkies

Posted by slippy

posted
updated

Forum: Web, HTML, Tech

https://imgur.com/gallery/WjH3G1i

Hey guys, was wondering if anyone knew how to add gifs, blinkies, clickable links etc. into the blank space to the left of my comments section. After adding scrollbars to my interests section I have a big blank space I'd like to fill. Even a scrollbox would be cool so I could add a variety of links and gifs, maybe a hitcounter or top friendslist, separated by dividers.

Feel free to comment, or IM me if you need more clarification on what I'm saying lol. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Report Topic

8 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by slippy

posted

i also couldn't get the image to work properly so i had to put a link in my post lmao

Report Reply

Reply by Mira23

posted

I'm also looking for a way to insert this type of photo, dino game have you found a way yet?

Report Reply

Reply by slippy

posted

unfortunately i have not figured this out yet

Report Reply

Reply by Grited87

posted
updated

Did you find the method? I have the same problem.

geometry dash online

Report Reply

Reply by John Sick

posted

I also had trouble getting the image to display correctly, so I ended up including a link in my post, lol. You can check the details here

Report Reply

Reply by John Sick

posted

I had some difficulty with the image formatting, so I opted to include a link in my post instead, haha! wix design in texas

Report Reply

Reply by Marcus.here

posted

I also had trouble getting the image to display correctly, so I ended up including a link in my post, lol. pittsburgh wrongful death lawyer

Report Reply

Reply by charterdude

posted

Nice post! We do our best to stay compliant. We don't need issues.

Panorama Charter

Report Reply