« Back to the Pokemon Forum

does anyone still play pokemon go?

Posted by bunny!

posted

Forum: Pokemon Group

i recently downloaded the game again after not playing since 2017, and im pretty much addicted to it now. it’s so much fun i have no idea why i stopped playing it in the first place?!i had to make a new account since idr my old one, but i’ve been playing for about a week now & im on lvl 24. 

my biggest CP pokemon is 2184CP Slaking!! my fav pokemon that i have tho are my Espeon, Exeggutor, Arcanine, Ninetales and Zygarde!! Vaporeon and Umbreon are up there also!!

what r u guys’ favourite pokemon that u have & what lvl are u on? do any of u guys even still play it? or did u never stop playing it? :3c i love the game, it gets me out of the house and keeps me active while i can also catch pokemon!! yes it can be a bit dangerous at times if i forget to check my surroundings but nothing too serious has happened yet. what r ur thoughts on it? also remember to stay safe while playing it, i’ve had a few close calls!!!

my code is 928815781523 if anyone wants to add me, or just comment ur code so ppl can add u! i only have my boyfriend as my friend and he never plays so i’d love to make some new friends!!

thanks for reading and possibly responding!!! <33

Report Topic

3 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by JessiJay

posted
updated

Sent you a friend request! ✨

Pokémon Go is something I’ve been flowing in and out of over the past couple of years. I’m back into it now. ^^

Currently level 38, Team Valor, and my strongest Pokémon is a 3784CP Dragonite. Currently have a little Fuecoco as my buddy. 

I love the game- it’s a great way to motivate yourself to go walking, especially with the new routes. Sometimes I find myself not logging on when I’m traveling though, because I prefer to be a bit more present with new sights. For me it’s ideal for something simple like a dog walk or neighborhood stroll. 

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by PsYdUcKfAnXD

posted

I still play it. It's a great way to make time outside more fun :D

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by jesster

posted

Team Valor here! Started playing again last year after not touching it since 2017. Currently I have a lucky noibat as my buddy because I'm trying to get more candy to evolve him!

sent a friend request, my code is 6878 2705 6336. Anyone feel free to add!

Permalink Report Reply