« Parties and Nightlife Forum

Delta 8?

Its everywhere now at this point and i live in a legal state, has anyone tried it? Why would i buy delta8 over plain old chronic....???

Report Topic

5 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by As Told By Lexi

posted

have you been able to find it in a dispensary ? i've only sseen it from like people who sell weed. i live in a legal state too but for some reason there is a large underground weed scene 

Report Reply

Reply by camegube

posted
updated

im in the mitten and they sell it in every smoke shop and boomers fucking swear by it around here lol

Report Reply

Reply by Badgalwhit

posted

They not that bad , if u smoke enough u get to yo limit lollll

Report Reply

Reply by e <3

posted

i’ve tried it, definitely works. just have to be careful and research your brands + find lab tests bc it’s not regulated so they can put whatever shit they want in there. rlly the main reasons to use it instead of regular weed would be that it’s milder so sometimes it’s better for ppl who get anxiety or smth from weed and that it’s way easier to get in illegal states.

Report Reply

Reply by Benanas

posted

There's honestly so much going on in the world of delta 8/alternate cannabinoids that it's too much to fit in one little forum reply. If anyone's interested in learning more, feel free to message or reply to this.

Report Reply