« Back to the magic users Forum

hot takes on necromancy?

Posted by Riven

posted

Forum: magic users Group

opinions on necromancy? ive heard some ppl say theyre doing others a service by bringing their loved ones back to life, albeit undead, but others say that it is against the consent of the dead to return them in the form they died. plus, what abt those dark sorcerers that use it on their enemies? lmao, necromancy isnt a proper defence for your dungeon bro

Report Topic

3 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by xXc00lguyXx

posted

I feel like if they didn't want to be risen from the dead they should have something like a DNR (do not resuscitate) if they don't have one I'm going to reanimate them as much as i want. necromancy is okay that's my final answer. so that's my take on the situation 

Report Reply

Reply by Voiceless Defender

posted

Everybody acts like necromancy is "zombies" this and "skeletons" that, my brother in Helm, Revivify is necromancy, and that brings them back to life no strings attached (albeit, you only have a minute to act).

Report Reply

Reply by Harley4125

posted

In the mystic realm of necromancy, where the veil between life and death is but a whisper, one wouldn't expect to find the whimsical charm of a Los Angeles birthday party magician. Yet, amidst the swirling shadows and whispered incantations, an eccentric figure emerges, weaving spells with a flourish of his cape and a flick of his wand. With a mischievous grin, he challenges the macabre stereotypes, infusing the dark arts with levity and wonder. Skeletal hands dance to his command, but instead of fear, there's laughter in the air. In his hands, necromancy becomes a spectacle of magic and imagination.

Report Reply