« Back to the Half-Life Lambdaposting Forum

WE PASSED 100 MEMBERS / Halloween event thingy

I only noticed the milestone just now, sadly - I really need to get that RSS set up properly, and I do encourage you to do the same.

I think I speak for all of us when I say we apprechiate you all guys.

Ordinarily I'd've made all this into a bulletin, but I have no dellusions of how active the group page is. This is also why I'm condensing both of those into one thing.

Fun fact - our Discord server is actually very active and we are planing to do our annual haloween event.
It's most likely going to be Left 4 Dead 2 (yes that's aboput the attendence we expect from discord alone, due to scheduling issues and overall a pretty small size of the community) and Half-Life Deathmatch. We do however reserve the right to change the plans, even last minute because the days of having time and energy to prepare that stuff in advance and maintain it till the time comes are over. If you want to attend the easiest way to participate is always being present on discord, but knowing that a decent chunk of SpaceHey's userbase resents the idea, I'm personally going to try to post updates here, in the coment section of this post. Just in case I'm doing a bad job here's my steam profile, you can yell at me for it there, as well as monitor what I'm playing at any given moment to check the status that way.

Either way, huge thanks again for being here, from me and the rest of the team, and we hope to see you around, on the event and otherwise.

Report Topic

1 Reply

Reply by O Alentejano

posted

WOOOOOOOOOOH, BIG MOVES ONLY, GAMER.

Permalink Report Reply