« SpaceHey Forum

Gore Accounts

Posted by pgbagels

posted

Forum: SpaceHey

I'm not sure if this has been happening but the influx of accounts with gore on their profiles need to be stopped. SpaceHey should not be a platform to spread shock images especially when young people are often browsing this website. I feel incredibly bad for the moderation team at SpaceHey because they have to sift through all the disgusting and traumatizing profiles that are constantly being spam created. For those of you who cannot stomach it, please be careful. The only way I personally know how to report an account is actually visiting their profile.

Stay safe out there.

Report Topic

1 Reply

Reply by Jovim

posted

As long as there isn't a filter to automatically identify when users are sending violent or sexually explicit images to this site, this will never stop happening. It's actually very concerning, especially because there is a very young age range of users here. From the short time I've been on SpaceHey, I've noticed that it's been quite frequent in a way. Since we are recommended new user profiles, sometimes it's unavoidable to come across these profiles.

Report Reply