« Back to the Paranormal Stuff Forum

premonition dreams & how i broke one

ever since i was little, ive had weird realistic dreams. usually a month or two later, they would come true and i'd get a feeling of deja vu. the dreams aren't super common and i would forget them until the moment happened, so i didn't pay much attention until me, my mom, and my brother had a few talks about paranormal activity in my family(see my last post here for more info). my mom said that she had those dreams sometimes too and about as often as i do, if not a little less. 

on Friday, i was in my 8th period class and i got that wave of deja vu again. i remembered the dream vividly. in the dream, i was in my desk doing my work when i turned to the front of my journal and wrote something down(which is weird because i already have something in the front and there isn't room for a list there). when i got the wave i panicked and instead of turning to the front i ended up scribbling on the top of my paper. that pushed me into a deeper train of thought and i started panicking, fearing that i'd messed up horribly. honestly i have no clue if this is bad or not because I've never defied one of my dreams before. i mean I've tried but its never worked like this so im kinda panicking about it do you guys have any advice? 

Report Topic

1 Reply

Reply by The Winter Watcher

posted

I’ve experienced a similar thing throughout my life. deja vu of an exact experience, seeing what’s next, and changing it. 

Usually when I try it, it fails. I learn that I never really had will in the matter and that my deja vu or whateber already knew that I would try. 

Report Reply