« Back to the Metalheads Forum

Favorite Live Performance//Most Watched Band(s)

Posted by Fjjnava

posted

Forum: Metalheads Group

Hey There! What band has been your favorite live performance and who have you seen the most?!

My favorite live performance would be Slipknot who i have seen the most (18 times)!
Silverstein and Bring Me The Horizon come close to 2nd.Β 

Report Topic

14 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by METAL VIXEN

posted

Mine would definitely be IRON MAIDEN & JUDAS PRIEST for sure

Report Reply

Reply by Xuck

posted

i think avatar is a great show to see live! i also have seen them the most times, 4x on festivals so far.Β  will be seeing them in concert very soon though!Β 

Report Reply

Reply by Negative Øhio

posted

Devin Townsend for sure

Report Reply

Reply by MetalUpUrAss

posted

just saw slipknot last month and they were amazing ! opening bands were gr8 too

Report Reply

Reply by π”‡π”¬π”©π”©π”‰π”žπ” π”’ ©

posted
updated

Lamb of God was the best.Β 

the wall of death in real life is a sight to behold!Β 
who have i seen the most? hmmm im usually not one to keep seeing the same bands over and over, but Upon A Burning Body ive seen a few times via happy accidents. theyre awesome live too.Β 

Report Reply

Reply by PandaOsten

posted

Just went to a one day festival a few days ago where Sabaton played. Watched them many years ago and their new stage design were epic! Lots of

Report Reply

I've been to a bunch of metal concerts, a lot of expensive ones w the special effects too but those could never compare to a Lorna Shore concert. The main reason really is because he's one of the only metal guys that can actually nail all the grunts and just sound perfect almost as if it's fake r something, this man has just the most amazing vocals eva!

Report Reply

Reply by juliatasmic

posted

seattle 89 metallica

Report Reply

Reply by fvccktori

posted

nekrogoblikon

Report Reply

Reply by organic_anagram

posted

My favourite concert was when I saw Gojira because of course, it's Gojira, how could it not be amazing. They played perfectly and they were so energetic, the star of the show for me was the bassist, he was just jumping around the entire time and smiling and getting the crowd to wave their hands to the beat. Also people in the audience brought inflatable toy whales and there were 3 whales flying around :) and when the whole crowd sang the melody from "The Chant", that was incredible...

But besides Gojira who are on another level, I saw Gaerea last week and the performance was amazing - I wasn't blown away when listening to their albums but man they just sound SO much better live, and the vocalist was dancing around the entire time and contorting himself, it was so mesmerizing to look at, I think I've fallen in love with him lol

Speaking of Lorna Shore I agree the vocalist is really amazing, the music isn't to my taste but he is very skilled and charismatic.

Report Reply

Reply by siine

posted

i'm a pretty big introvert, and unlike most of the metalheads here, i heavily prefer small shows. the crowd is usually more well behaved, you can get up close and personal, and i've never been a big fan of super flashy special effects. i recently saw sludge metal band thou live for the first time in my lil old town and they sounded amazing. out of body experience. nothing beats being in a room with maybe 200 people max and just closing your eyes and absorbing the music. i'm not really a mosher (what??? metalhead doesn't like moshing??) but i do love moving to the music. thou had me full body headbanging lol

Report Reply

Reply by organic_anagram

posted

Wow, I envy you siine, that's awesome! Thou is top of the world. I also like smaller shows better. I was at a concert once and there were like maybe 20 people in the audience, it was YAWN playing and it was absolutely empty I guess because they announced the concert would be held just a few days before the concert. But it was amazing, being among the few people getting to see these very skilled musicians. I understand what you mean.

Report Reply

Reply by Natassja

posted

The "Biggest" bands I have personally had the chance to see so far has Carcass Municipal Waste Sacred Reich and Creeping Death.

Report Reply

Reply by trent/wyatt :3

posted

Omg Rob Zombie and Ministry for sure, such a great and loud show and was so good (probably going to see ministry again soon), but iron maiden was also a good concert. Loved the background changes and the entire performance in general.Β 

Report Reply