« Music Forum

Drop the album cover to your newest project!

Posted by ATG All Tyme da G

posted

Forum: Music

Hey whats good? I see this site still has fewer than 50,000 users right now so id like to see who of all is a musician on here and to drop the album cover of your latest project in the comments!

My current project is titled "The 16-Bit Revolution", and I have been working on it for about two years now. A few years ago Kanye West was planning on calling one of his albums "TurboGraphx-16" but changed his mind at the last minute. Now with me growing up more on the Sega side of things I decided to call my latest project "The 16-Bit Revolution" after the crazy late 80s/early 90s era in gaming and life in general. Why do some regular ass hip hop trap/strip club crap when you can think outside the box and do some cool crazy retro late 80s/early 90s type shit?

Oh, and if you want updates on when the album and the 16-Bit Revolution clothing line drops just join the mailing list at my website right here

Report Topic

8 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Kei Swift

posted

Reply by ATG All Tyme da G

posted

i like that concept... is that a released project?

Report Reply

Reply by Cashlin

posted

Reply by Nick Axel Kauffman

posted

Reply by Kloudchild

posted

My last project - Peace of Mine by Kloudchild
3 songs I wanted to put together because of the subject matter

Report Reply

Reply by DayEXSO

posted

hey : ) my new cover is on my spotify, along with the album ;)
i would love it if you checked out my music, especially if you're an extreme spacehey user like me and love alternative rap / hiphop. my music will be always available for free on spacehey music when it comes out but for now, please check out my music under DayEXSO, it would truly mean a whole lot to me :]

Report Reply

Reply by SWH (Punk Jesus)

posted

Looking to release a batch of covers to streaming platforms. Just trying to raise the money to get it done without fucking up my summer commitments.

Other than that I'm working on a new single, which will be cyber-thrash and my first original solo track with vocals on it. via my youtube

Report Reply

Reply by kevinpaulcahay

posted
updated