« Back to the Yaoi & Fujoshi Heaven ★ Forum

Preferred Medium for BL Content?

Posted by O-ton

posted
updated

Forum: Yaoi & Fujoshi Heaven ★ Group

Recently, I came across a discussion online about different ways fans consume BL content and how "fujo" they were. Some consume irregularly, some only indulge in shipping, some consume only content relating to BL, and some used to read a lot but not as much anymore. There was a large range of types. One common topic I noticed during were the varied types of mediums people enjoyed to interact with.

As someone that primarily interacts with the genre through BL manga, I often forget the BL content made in animations, TV dramas, novels, fan-fiction, visual novels, gacha, and probably a few more I'm forgetting.

So, what's your favorite medium to consume for this particular genre?

Report Topic

6 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by rata punk

posted

Personally i like to watch BL oldschool animes, play visual novels (the BL visual novels are a masterpiece), and sometimes read some manga. 

But recently the BL manga/manhwa is very popular, but i not read so much manga or mahwa

Report Reply

Reply by van

posted

I have probably consumed every type of BL media throughout my life, but recently I'm really into BL visual novels more than anything, I totally recommend Hashihime of the Old Book Town! it's slow paced but so worth it, and if your cup of tea is something very spicy that gets to the point fast I'd recommend Absolute Obedience, it's an old one but it's so good I promise.

Don't get me started on Nitro+Chiral games...

Report Reply

Reply by Jude 🍓🍰

posted

I read manga, primarily. Sometimes I read slashfics on Ao3, but I'm not into any ship in particular lolll. Also, I'm very into MXTX, so novels also (but I struggle to read those loll)

Report Reply

Reply by Jordie

posted

Love those mangas can’t do anything else. I like that it leaves some stuff for imagination n nothing off limits hehe 

Lmk if you need some suggestions ugh I have so many I’ve read 500+ yaoi and Bls hehe

Report Reply

Reply by eyaa!!

posted

manga, anime, visual novels (only the free mobile ones :/), light novels anything i can get my hands on tbh. i mostly stick to reading manga tho~

Report Reply

Reply by 『Lyle』~☆

posted
updated

Honestly I read bl most of the time either through manga/manhwa/manhua or webnovels that’s mainly because I don’t have enough time to watch a full anime though I do enjoy them when I have the time. (*´ー`*)

Report Reply