« Back to the Bungou Stray Dogs Forum

headcanons? ships? and why?

to Me dazai is a forearm crutch user and atsushi uses joint braces and kyoka has a cane and yosano has a bleeding disorder!!! this is because it's always morally correct to make ur faves disabled!! i hc akuatsulucy as poly because they're horrible and incredibly funny together and i can imagine them competing to get out of a saw trap. fyodor gets to have the cultish trauma of being russian orthodox christian. something wrong with him. dazai and chuuya are pd4pd. which pds? don't know. theyve got them though!!! theyre toxic not BECAUSE of this but INSPITE of it. i also CHERISH transfem dazai, sigma, and kunikida and transmasc nb kenji and chuuya, and transneu yosano and kyoka!!!!!! this is because. everyone in bsd. is transgender.

Report Topic

5 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by ANGELS CURSE*

posted

(heres some from my au [ill do ships later] )

dazai: ptsd/split personality

fyodor: religous trauma/ed/schizophrenia/bpd/narcissism

akutagawa: anxiety/ptsd/closed homophobia

nikolai: bpd/autism spectrum disorder/autism

Report Reply

Reply by TamTam

posted

OKAY OKAY OKAY HEAR ME OUT

transmasc akutagawa who f'ed up his lungs even worse than they wouldve been by attempting to bind but not doing it right

and no this defffffffffff isnt my comfort cause i do the same noooooooooooooo

Report Reply

Reply by Kris

posted

I personally LOVE non-binary/transfem Akutagawa!!!

I feel like my hcs change daily but that’s the only one that seems to never change

Report Reply

Reply by vontaboo

posted

Atsushi smells like jazmin. Thats the only headcanon I have because i dont know how to make them.

Report Reply

Reply by Charlie

posted

asexual bram and asexual kunikida and they cook for eachother

Report Reply