« Back to the Teen chat Forum

Hey guys, how are yall doing at school? The new schoolyear just started in my country, Im curious.

Posted by Nxx0n

posted
updated

Forum: Teen chat Group

Well if you ask abt me, its going veeeery good, almost too good to be true. I have a bf, alot of friends and all- even the teachers like me and are nice.

I hope nothing bad happens...

But how abt yall. Like, ik everyone is different and has different situations and I wanna know how you see all of this.

Report Topic

2 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by inetzemiko

posted

it bad i got in 2 fright lost all my friends and got kick out off school

Report Reply

Reply by grell

posted

I know this post is from a few months ago but I'm still gonna reply lmao. School has been great this year; in fact it's probably been my favorite year through out all of school as a whole! I've had a lot more confidence than I used to in middle school and have been able to talk to many of my classmates, my teachers are nice and so are most of the students. My grades have been well and I've been learning piano as a hobby. Honestly the only "bad thing" is that I still don't have a boyfriend, I'm not upset about it though. I've been asked ouy but I just don't really wanna date anyone at the moment unless it's someone I already have a crush on. Apart from that though I've had an amazing year, I hope things are continuing to go well for you! ^^

Report Reply