« Back to the Skylanders Unite Forum

omg a skylanders group!

i didnt think there were many other skylanders fans haha. im happy to see theres at least a small community :3

i used to be a diehard spyro fan so i acted like i hated skylanders when it first came out but i also bought all the dragons hoping it would show the game companies that people still wanted spyro LOL... it didnt rlly but it did give me a love of the skylanders dragons. i have a pretty big skylanders collection nowadays and rlly love the games. my fav is spyros adventure, as janky and old as it is it feels very nostalgic to me

Report Topic

1 Reply

Reply by friendship gamer

posted

Welcome to the group Yeah I'm kind of surprised that we even have some fans on this website But still though welcome to the group I didn't know much about Spyro Other than he's in the game I also think the dragon designs are very unique too like they could have copied and, pasted the same body type that Spyro I have but instead They made them something unique which I do really like and, I have a big Skylander collection too I just haven't gotten around posting it but I have posted on Discord a couple of times Oh so sorry for the late reply I don't really check spacehey too often

Permalink Report Reply