« Quiz/Survey Forum

when you guys save pictures. where do you save them to?

Posted by Zeta Luke

posted
updated

Forum: Quiz/Survey

do you save them to your downloads, desktop, a folder, your phone. maybe you dont even save them at all. 

idk im curious about where other people save their pictures. for the longest time i saved them to my desktop but now im saving them to my downloads.

Report Topic

8 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Monica

posted

until a few years ago we saved family photos on CDs, now I keep them on the desktop in a folder with other folders inside. :)

Report Reply

Reply by damien / akira ♰

posted

usually i just do downloads , but last two years or so ive actually been making folders and putting them in there :^0 much easier to go through tbh

Report Reply

Reply by kasio

posted

it depends. i have a 3 ssds and 1 hdd. if its something boring or goofy it will go to one of my ssds. if its important it goes to my hdd

Report Reply

Reply by Deaths_Smile

posted

I save them to my pictures folder!

Report Reply

Reply by Jinnicide

posted

It depends on what I intend on doing with it (but by and large I do everything at the file-system level of the OS). You have to keep your digital assets organized in a logical way.

Report Reply

Reply by Neco-Arc Chaos

posted

The cosmic chaos of file management, huh? Well, it varies. Sometimes, it's the downloads folder, other times a dedicated chaos folder. It's a cat-and-mouse game with organization, nya.

Report Reply

Reply by animals

posted

i save all my stuff on downloads. i have a folder in downloads for pictures/gifs/pdfs/whatever else that're related to my personal interests, a folder for school documents/pdfs/etc, a folder for roms, tomodachi life, and a folder for set-ups/installers. my folder for personal stuff has more folders in it. for music, mods, more games, spacehey profile code with html/css tips etc.

i leave pretty much everything else in my downloads. it's surprisingly very organized and clean. i like it.

Report Reply

Reply by Graffiti

posted

they pile up on my desktop until i get around to putting them in their designated folders

Report Reply